The University of Mines and Technology (UMaT) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. University of Mines and Technology Vacancies 2020 Application Form, University of Mines and Technology Jobs 2020, University of Mines and Technology Career Portal, Requirements for University of Mines and Technology Job Recruitment 2020.
University of Mines and Technology (UMaT) Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 University of Mines and Technology Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
University of Mines and Technology Recruitment Details:
|Company||University of Mines and Technology (UMaT)|
|Deadline||19 June, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at University of Mines and Technology. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Finance Officer
The general public is hereby notified that there is a vacancy for the post a Finance Officer at the University of Mines and Technology Tarkwa. Qualified and interested persons may submit applications for the post not later than 19th June, 2020.
• The Finance Officer will be responsible to the Vice Chancellor for all financial issues of the University.
• The person will also, among others, be responsible for the preparation and consolidation of final accounts, corporate planning treasury management and liaison with external stakeholders in respect of financial matters affecting the University.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Candidate must hold a Master’s Degree in either Finance or Accounting from a recognised University and membership of a recognised professional accounting body (that is, ICA (Ghana), ACCA, ACA, ICMA etc).
• The person should, in addition, show evidence of a good grasp of financial administration procedures with rich relevant post-professional qualification experience of not less than 12 years
The applicant should possess the following qualities
• Strong leadership skills and dynamish
• Strategic thinker with the capacity of initiating, formulating and implementing financial accounting policies and controls at a higher level academic setting
• A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Good communication and excellent report writing skills, evidence of refereed publications in academic or professional journals will be an advantage
• A high sense of responsibility and moral integrity and
• Computer literacy and the use of modern financial accounting software
• Experience in University financial administration at the level of a Deputy Finance Officer or higher management level would be an advantage
• The Appointment, which is full-time, shall be for 4 years in the first instance and may be subject to renewal for another 4 years or part thereof.
Conditions of service are as applicable in Government of Ghana subverted Universities
How To Apply For The Job
Prospective candidates should send ten (10) copies of their curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and statements of their vision for the University in not more than five hundred (500) words to the following address:
Search Committee for Finance Officer
c/o The Registrar
University of Mines and Technology
Post Office Box 237
Tarkwa – Ghana
Search committee for Finance Officer
c/o The Office Manager
Universities of Ghana Overseas Office
Ghana Universities House
321 City Road
London ECIV ILJ
Candidates should request three (3) referees to submit confidential reports on them directly to the same address.
Closing Date: 19 June, 2020
How to Apply for University of Mines and Technology Job Recruitment
To apply for the University of Mines and Technology Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest University of Mines and Technology Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum University of Mines and Technology Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for University of Mines and Technology Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for University of Mines and Technology Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent University of Mines and Technology Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|University of Mines and Technology Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|University of Mines and Technology Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes University of Mines and Technology Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi, and Ho. University of Mines and Technology may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Quick Angels Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||28 June, 2020|
|DKT International Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||20 June, 2020|
|Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||26 June, 2020|
|COA Herbal Centre Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||05 June, 2020|
|KPMG Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||12 June, 2020|
|Internal Audit Agency Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||10 June, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the University of Mines and Technology Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.