Were you offered admission at University of Mines and Technology, UMaT in the 2020/2021 academic year? This post will guide you through the process of obtaining your official UMaT Admission Letter.
UMaT Admission Letter: The official University of Mines and Technology Admission Letter is a document that indicates that you have been offered provisional admission into any degree programme in a University.
The document contains information about the school offered admission, the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you are pursuing and the duration of the course, basically everything you need to know about your admission.
In order to be certified as a formal student of any tertiary institution in Ghana, you will be issued an admission letter from your institution. Below is how to download and print your UMaT admission letter.
How to Print Your UMaT Admission Letter
Before you proceed to print your admission letter, make you confirm your admission status on UMaT Admission List 2020/2021.
- Go to UMaT admission status checker portal at https://admissions.umat.edu.gh/addlist/search.php
- Search through the list for your Name, and Click Print Letter when you see your name,
- Note: Endeavour to Search through all the programmes. You may have been admitted under a different course other than the one you chose.
- Alternatively, you can go to https://admissions.umat.edu.gh/addlist/
- Enter your FORM Number and PIN code in the spaces provided
- Then click the Login button to access your Admission Letter.
Note: Admission Letters will be available for Download using your form number and your pin code of your online admission voucher.
Also Note: Admitted students can register, starting from the reporting date specified in their admission letters after making the required fee payment.
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the UMaT Admission Letter. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
See more Post about: