The University of Allied and Health Sciences, UHAS supplementary registration procedures 2018/2019 for regular undergraduate students has been released online and available below.
The Regular Supplementary Examinations for 2018/2019 Academic Year has been scheduled to take place from Friday, 23rd August, 2019 to Friday, 30th August, 2019.
UHAS Supplementary Registration Procedures
Below is the registration process for the University of Health and Allied Sciences (UHAS) supplementary examination.
1. Pay Registration Fees of Forty Ghana Cedis (GH¢ 40.00) per failed paper. Kindly pay into GCB Account, details below:
Account Name: UHAS School Fees Account
Account Number: 5011130016925
2. Take a copy of the pay-in-slip to the Directorate of Finance for clearance and authentication. Collect official receipt from the Directorate of Finance.
3. Pick a Registration Form from the Teaching & Examinations Unit (Trafalgar Campus) and register for the failed courses.
4. Send the registration form for ENDORSEMENT by the Head of Department & School Registration Officer of your School.
5. Bring a copy of the official University Receipt and Endorsed Registration Form to Teaching and Examinations Unit for Examination Registration.
6. Photocopy the form and send a copy each to your SCHOOL and OFFICE OF THE DEAN OF STUDENTS. Keep the original copy for future reference.
7. Students of School of Public Health shall register and write the examinations at Hohoe Campus.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
Registration of courses start from Monday, 23rd August, 2019 to Thursday, 22nd August, 2019
Examinations start from Friday, 23rd August, 2019 to Friday, 30th August, 2019
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL: 0243648454/0244360921/0362196501.
See more Post about: