The University of Energy and Natural Resources, UENR mature applicants admission form has been released for the 2021/2022 academic year
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Mature Applicants for admission into undergraduate Programmes of the University of Energy and Natural Resources, Sunyani.
Related – UENR Undergraduate Top-Up Admission Form
School of Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Renewable Energy Engineering
School of Sciences
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
School of Natural Resources
- Fire and Disaster Management
- Natural Resources Management(with options in)
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Forest Resource Management
- Land Reclamation and Restoration
- Social Forestry
- Hospitality Management
School of Management Sciences and Law
- Resource Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Professional French
School of Agriculture and Technology (Dormaa Ahenkro Campus)
- Agriculture with options in
- Animal Production
- Crop Production
School of Geosciences (Dormaa Ahenkro Campus)
- Climate Change and Sustainable Development
- Planning and Sustainability
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR MATURE APPLICANTS
- be at least 25 years old, and show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of date of birth which is at least 5 years old at the time of application;
- pass Mature Students’ Entrance Examinations conducted by the institution itself (English Language, Mathematics and an Aptitude Test).
iii. possess any of the following:
- Teacher’s Cert. ‘A’
- NVTI/NABPTEX Certificates
Applicants should purchase e-vouchers for Two Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GHS 250) at the following sale points:
- Finance Directorate, UENR Main Campus, Sunyani
- UENR Accra Office, located in the NCTE Building near Trinity Theological Seminary, East Legon (Contact person: Richard. Tel: 0246565451).
- GCB Bank Branches Nationwide
- GhanaPost Offices Nationwide
All applicants are required to complete the online application registration at https://admissions.uenr.edu.gh/ using the Voucher Number and PIN.
Submission of Completed Application Forms
Completed online application forms together with certified copies of certificates (Not Returnable) must reach the Senior Assistant Registrar, Academic and Students’ Affairs Division, University of Energy and Natural Resources, Sunyani until May 08, 2021. Applications that reach the University after this deadline willl not be processed.
Applicants shall be invited to participate in mandatory preparatory classes to enable them prepare adequately for the entrance examination. The preparatory classes are scheduled for May 23-29, 2021 at the Sunyani Campus. The venues will be LT 1&2. Applicants would be required to pay Three Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHS 300) during the preparatory classes to cater for the preparatory classes and examination fees.
Applicants shall write the entrance examination (English Language, Mathematics and Aptitude Test) from May 30-31, 2021. Applicants who pass the entrance examination will be admitted into their chosen programmes.
Applicants who will need accommodation during the period are requested to contact the GETFund Hostel and make accommodation arrangements at reduced rates for students.
For further enquiries, please contact our Admissions Office on:
0553581475/0546300873/Whatsapp: 0553581475 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission to the University is transparently administered without any solicitations. Any applicant who makes any form of solicitation to any person for the purpose of gaining admission into the university does so at his/her own risk.
See more Post about: