The University For Development Studies (UDS) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. University For Development Studies Vacancies 2020 Application Form, University For Development Studies Jobs 2020, University For Development Studies Career Portal, Requirements for University For Development Studies Job Recruitment 2020.
University For Development Studies (UDS) Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 University For Development Studies Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
University For Development Studies Recruitment Details:
|Company||University For Development Studies (UDS)|
|Deadline||06 November, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at University For Development Studies. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Assistant Lecturers and Lecturers
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for appointments as Assistant Lecturers and Lecturers in the School of Medicine (SoM), the School of Allied Health Sciences (SAHS) and the School of Nursing and Midwifery (SNM), Tamale Campus
A. SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (SoM)
• Anesthesiologist and Intensivist
• ENT Specialist
• Specialist in Internal Medicine and Therapeutics
• Specialist in Paediatric and Child Health
• Clinical Psychologist
• General Surgeon
• Public Health Dentist
• Paediatric Dentist
• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
• Specialist in Community Medicine and Preventive Mecince
• Specialist in Family Medicine
• Biochemist and Molecular Biologist
• Pharmaceutical Microbiologist
• Pharmaceutical Scientist
• Clinical Pharmacist
• Pharmaceutical Chemist
Qualification: Applicants should have PhD qualification or should have Fellowship/Membership of a recognised Medical College.
B. SCHOOL OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES (SAHS)
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging
• Diagnostic Imaging
• Forensic Science
• Health Information Management
• Medical Record Science
C. SCHOOL OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY (SNM)
• Paediatric Nursing
• Emergency Nursing
• Ophthalmic Nursing
• Nurse Practitioner
Qualification: Applicants should have PhD qualifications in the required areas of specialisation.
How To Apply For The Job
• Applicants are required to print Ten (10) copies of the completed application summary together with all attachments and submit to
University for Development Studies
P. O. Box TL 1350
• Applicants should notify their referees to send their confidential reports directly to the Registrar using the address on this advert and must quote the Form ID of the applicant as reference;
• For all correspondence, applicants must always quote the Form ID as their reference
Closing Date: 06 November, 2020
How to Apply for University For Development Studies Job Recruitment
To apply for the University For Development Studies Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest University For Development Studies Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum University For Development Studies Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for University For Development Studies Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for University For Development Studies Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent University For Development Studies Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|University For Development Studies Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|University For Development Studies Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes University For Development Studies Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. University For Development Studies may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Deloitte Recruitment 2020/2021||November 27, 2020||17 Dec, 2020|
|GBfoods Africa Recruitment 2020/2021||November 27, 2020||27 Dec, 2020|
|AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||November 27, 2020||02 December, 2020|
|Superior Raceways Recruitment 2020/2021||November 27, 2020||24 December, 2020|
|Agrisolve Ghana Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||November 24, 2020||Not Specified|
|Sun-Canadian Recruitment 2020/2021||November 24, 2020||30 December, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the University For Development Studies Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.