The University of Cape Coast, UCC Post-Diploma In Basic/Early Childhood Education (Sandwich) Admission Forms has been released for the 2021/2022 academic year. UCC Sandwich Admission Application Portal, Forms, Fees, Entry Requirements, How to Apply, Deadline and more available below.
UCC Post-Diploma In Basic/Early Childhood Education (Sandwich) Admission Forms 2021/2022 advertisement has been released online. The Institute of Education, University of Cape Coast (UCC) invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admissions into Post-Diploma In Basic/Early Childhood Education (Sandwich) Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year are on sale and will continue until Deadline: May 03, 2021.
The UCC 2021/2022 Post-Diploma In Basic/Early Childhood Education (Sandwich) Admission Forms details like courses/programmes, entry requirement, campuses, application fees, price, application portal, application form & how to apply, closing date/deadline, and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website of the school website.
The commencement date for the First Semester 2021/2022 programme is August 3rd – September 6, 2021.
- Post Diploma in Basic Education
- Post Diploma in Early Childhood Education
Candidates must have a Diploma in Basic Education from any recognized institution. All applicants should select an elective subject that conforms to what they studied at the Diploma in Basic Education level.
- Environmental and Social Studies
- Literature in English Language
- Ghanaian Language Studies St. Joseph’s College of Education, Bechem
- French Language Studies
- Technical Skills
- Early Childhood Education – Holy Child College of Education, Takoradi
Applicants who are interested in studying the under-listed programmes are to note the assigned centres
|Post-Diploma in Basic Education||St. Joseph’s College of Education, Bechem|
|Post-Diploma in Early Childhood Education||Holy Child College of Education, Takoradi|
AVAILABLE GHANAIAN LANGUAGES OFFERED ARE:
|Twi||St. Josephs College of Education, Bechem;|
NB: Applicants who are visually impaired can only select Holy Child College of Education, Takoradi and persons with hearing difficulty can only select St. Joseph’s College of Education
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED FORMS
All Completed Application Forms should be sent to:
- The Director, Institute of Education, University of Cape Coast by EMSor
- The Coordinator at the nearest sales centre stated below, by Friday May 03, 2021
SALE OF APPLICATION FORMS
Applicants are to buy scratch cards which will enable them to apply online. The scratch cards are up for sale at the Centres listed below:
- Institute of Education, University of Cape Coast
- UCC Guest House, Tesano, Accra
- SDA College of Education, Asokore – Koforidua
- Holy Child College of Education, Takoradi
- Wesley College of Education, Kumasi
- St. Teresa’s College of Education, Hohoe
- Tamale College of Education, Tamale
- St. Josephs College of Education, Bechem
- Berekum College of Education, Berekum
Please note: The Fees will include Tuition, Residential Accommodation and Feeding.
COST OF SCRATCH CARDS
Purchase a scratch card at a cost of Two Hundred and Twenty Ghana Cedis (GH¢220.00)
– Select: Sandwich (outreach/Inst. Of Edu.) programmes application
– Application Level: Select Undergraduate (Bachelor)
– Application Type: Select Inst. Of Educ. Post-Dip. Sandwich (Degree).
All applicants are required to provide the following information at the back of the large EMS envelope:
(a) application reference number
(b) full name
(c) postal address
(d) first choice programme and
(e) application category which should be INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION POST DIPLOMA –SANDWICH (DEGREE) programme.
Applicants are advised to read application instructions as well as the contents of the admissions brochure very carefully before completing the online application form.
Applications on which APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBERS are not indicated will not be processed.
b. CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO SEND THE COMPLETED FORM TO THE DIRECTOR, INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION, UNIVERSITY OF CAPE COAST, UNIVERSITY POST OFFICE, CAPE COAST.
c. THE FOLLOWING ENCLOSURES SHOULD ACCOMPANY CANDIDATE’S COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM:
i. For candidates who were certified by the Institute of Education of the University of Cape Coast, photocopies of Certificates authenticated by the Director of Institute of Education/Principal of a College of Education is acceptable. Candidates should obtain their transcripts and forward it to: The Director, Institute of Education, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast.
ii. For all other applicants, transcripts of the academic records should be sent to The Director, Institute of Education, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast.