The University of Cape Coast (UCC) Admission to Bachelor of Arts (Chinese) Programme for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons (Ghanaian and International) for admission into a 4-Year Bachelor of Arts (Chinese) degree programme of the University of Cape Coast for the 2020/2021 academic year.
E-vouchers for online application can be purchased from the Centres listed below:
1. SALES CENTRES
- Cash Office, University of Cape Coast
- Ghana Post Offices at the Regional Capitals/Major District Offices
- University of Cape Coast – Accra Office, Tesano – Accra
The cost of the e-voucher is GH¢225.00 for Ghanaian applicants and USD$120.00 for International Applicants.
The deadline for submission of completed application forms is Tuesday, 10th September 2020.
2. ONLINE APPLICATIONS
Applicants should visit www.ucc.edu.gh then go to Admissions and click on Apply Now for further instructions. Alternatively, applicants should visit www.apply.ucc.edu.gh and proceed with the application.
All applicants are required to provide the following information at the back of the large EMS envelope: (a) application reference number (b) full name (c) postal address (d) first choice programme and (e) application category which should be one of the following: First Degree Post WASSCE, First Degree – Post ‘A’ Levels or First Degree Post WASSCE for International students (to be specified by applicant).
Applications on which APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBERS are not indicated will not be processed.
3. BASIC ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Entry requirements for admission into the BA (Chinese) programme for both local and international students include the following:
- WASSCE/SSSCE: Applicants should have credit passes in six (6) subjects with overall aggregate of 36/24 at the WASSCE/SSSCE respectively.
Three of the six subjects should be core subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies and three must be electives in any subject area.
For purposes of admission, a credit pass in:
- WASSCE means A1 – C6
- SSSCE means A – D
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced Level: Applicants should, in addition to credit passes in five (5) GCE ‘O’ Level subjects (including English and Mathematics), have three (3) passes at the Advanced Level.
4. SUBMISSION OF COPIES OF COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS
- Two copies of completed online application forms accompanied by two copies of results slips should be sent by POST and NOT delivered by hand.Copies of the completed online application forms should reach the Director, Directorate of Academic Affairs (DAA), University of Cape Coast not later than Tuesday, 10th September, 2020.Applicants are to ensure that application forms are posted early enough to be received before the deadline for submission as forms received after the deadline will not be processed.
- No additional documents will be accepted after submission of completed application forms. Applicants are to note that only photocopies of certificates or result slips should accompany completed application forms. The documents accompanying the application forms are not returnable.
- Application forms received without Application Reference Numbers, two (2) copies each of WASSCE/SSSCE results slips will not be processed (this does not apply to persons awaiting results).
Persons who have already applied into other programmes of the University for the 2020/2021 academic year but have not been admitted and wish to be considered for the BA (Chinese) programme may indicate so in a mail addressed to [email protected] Such mails must-have, as a subject, BACHELOR OF ARTS (CHINESE). Application reference numbers should be quoted in the mail.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: