Uber Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Uber Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Uber Jobs 2020, Uber Career Portal, Requirements for Uber Job Recruitment 2020.
Uber Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Uber Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Uber Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Uber. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Account Executive, Mid-Market
Uber for Business is rapidly expanding and is positioned to be the next growth engine for Uber. We are looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals, with a clear passion (and resourcefulness) for growing strategic partnerships for Uber. The Account Executives who own a vertical on this team will be responsible for developing the full strategy in their assigned vertical.
The U4B sales team signs and on boards companies to provide them with a best in class ground transportation solutions.
What You’ll Do
* Drive partnerships and sales of the Uber for Business platform, services, and solutions to target prospect companies through strategic conversations at all levels within these organizations
- Prepare a go-to market plan and sales strategy; prospect potential clients and conduct rigorous follow-ups to close deals
- Implement and launch Uber for Business with clients and ensure strong and consistent ridership
- Conduct needs analysis to uncover cross-selling opportunities
- Hit quarterly and annual revenue targets (quota carrying role)
- Plan and execute sales strategy and provide consistent and accurate forward-looking analysis
- Probe for objections, remove obstacles, and eliminate barriers to gain commitment
- Maintain the customer relationship and grow the business
- Work with customers (new and prospective) to pilot new feature roll outs
- Participate in periodic team reviews and updates on business progress, best practice sharing etc.
- Create documents like process playbooks, performance trackers etc.
What You’ll Need
- 3 Minimum Years of Experience with B2B sales
About the Team
Uber for Business has one goal-to allow businesses of any size to harness Uber’s technology to move their business in new ways, with less hassle. From enterprises that need a seamless global travel solution to local businesses that want to provide courtesy rides to customers, or clinics providing reliable rides for patients, and more.
With over 65,000 businesses around the world already on board, Uber for Business is building for the future of how work gets done, wherever you need to go.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
How to Apply
How to Apply for Uber Job Recruitment
To apply for the Uber Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Uber Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Uber Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Uber Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Uber Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Uber Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Uber Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Uber Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Uber Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Uber may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Quick Angels Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||28 June, 2020|
|DKT International Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||20 June, 2020|
|Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||26 June, 2020|
|COA Herbal Centre Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||05 June, 2020|
|KPMG Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||12 June, 2020|
|Internal Audit Agency Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||10 June, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Uber Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.