U.S Missions Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. U.S Missions Vacancies 2020 Application Form, U.S Missions Jobs 2020, U.S Missions Career Portal, Requirements for U.S Missions Job Recruitment 2020.
U.S Missions Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 U.S Missions Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
U.S Missions Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||28th Feb. 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at U.S Missions. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Administrative Clerk
Basic Function of the Position –
The incumbent is assigned to the Facility Management Office and reports directly to the Senior/Deputy Facility Manager. Provides clerical/secretarial support to the Senior Facility Manager, Deputy and assistant Facility Managers, and the designated Facilities Engineering and Maintenance Supervisors. The Administrative Clerk will receive telephone and e-mail inquiries for all types of facility related issues, will provide information and direction as necessary, and keep the Facility Management team apprised of customer complaints so corrective measures can be taken.
Qualifications and Evaluations
- EXPERIENCE: A minimum of two (2) years as an Administrative Clerk/Assistant or in a clerical setting, or equivalent experience.JOB KNOWLEDGE:
The incumbent shall possess job knowledge to include general computer literacy, basic math, and office management and administrative skills. Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point etc.) and other computer programs, and customer service oriented.
- Education Requirements:
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- LANGUAGE: English level III (Good working knowledge) Written/Speaking/Reading is required.
Twi level III (Good knowledge) Written/Speaking/Reading is required. In order to communicate with local contractors and other Facility Management LE Staff. ( Language Proficiency will be tested)SKILLS AND ABILITIES:The incumbent must be a visionary, forward thinker, and quick understudy with an aptitude to learn so he/she can anticipate the needs of the office and those individuals he/she supports. Must have excellent interpersonal skills in order to deal with a myriad of personalities including frustrated customers; able to handle a large workload that encompasses multiple tasks. Must be organized, methodical, decisive, and have professional telephone skills.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Benefits and Other Info
- Agency Benefits:
- Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), working at the U.S. Mission in Accra, Ghana may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits.For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources Office.
The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
- Other Information:
- HIRING PREFERENCE SELECTION PROCESS: Applicants in the following hiring preference categories are extended a hiring preference in the order listed below. Therefore, it is essential that these applicants accurately describe their status on the application. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not eligible for a hiring preference.HIRING PREFERENCE ORDER:
- AEFM / USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran*
- AEFM / USEFM
- FS on LWOP and CS with reemployment rights **
* IMPORTANT: Applicants who claim status as a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran must submit a copy of their most recent DD-214 (“Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty”), equivalent documentation, or certification. A “certification” is any written document from the armed forces that certifies the service member is expected to be discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions within 120 days after the certification is submitted by the applicant. The certification letter should be on letterhead of the appropriate military branch of the service and contain (1) the military service dates including the expected discharge or release date; and (2) the character of service. Acceptable documentation must be submitted in order for the preference to be given.
** This level of preference applies to all Foreign Service employees on LWOP and CS with re-employment rights back to their agency or bureau.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 28th Feb. 2020
How to Apply for U.S Missions Job Recruitment
To apply for the U.S Missions Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest U.S Missions Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum U.S Missions Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for U.S Missions Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for U.S Missions Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent U.S Missions Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|U.S Missions Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|U.S Missions Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes U.S Missions Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. U.S Missions may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 7, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 7, 2021|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 7, 2021||04 June, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 6, 2021|
|GIZ Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 6, 2021||07 May, 2021|
|Kwame Nkrumah University (KNUST) Recruitment 2020/2021||May 5, 2021||28 May, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the U.S Missions Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.