Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Twitter Ghana Recruitment 2021.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Vacancy For Senior Partner Manager (Global Partners – Africa)
• Serve as the primary point of contact at Twitter for public figures and related partners across News, Sports & Entertainment in the Africa market
• Identify, develop and manage relationships with partners across these industries
• Help partners incorporate Twitter deeply into their social strategy and storytelling by embracing best practices and pushing the creative envelope
• Create original content with key partners to support their projects, and manage the content production process internally and externally, end-to-end
• Help partners leverage the best of Twitter by informing and educating them about new tools and features and in some cases, working with them to help launch new products in creative ways
• Serve as the primary point of contact for partners when they need support with our service, and advocate for them as needed internally with cross functional teams that support user services
• Coordinate with relevant internal teams across partnerships, sales, marketing / comms, product, legal, etc on joint efforts, partner communications and support
• Collaborate with internal partners to drive research, insights & analytics that convey the power of Twitter to partners, and help partners understand the impact of their use of the platform
• Champion partners internally, providing feedback on product and other parts of user experience
• Collaborate with Comms to amplify partners usage and in-market Twitter initiatives
• Represent Twitter at Industry Events
• Work cross-functionally with other teams to maximize partners’ relationship with Twitter (e.g. Business Development, Legal, Curation, Product , Partnership Solutions, Communications, Marketing, etc.)
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree (minimum requirement)
• 8-10+ years of partner facing experience in media, content, marketing and/or Business Development in Africa, starting with Ghana and Nigeria
• Deep understanding of market & cultural trends as well as key events across Africa, starting with Ghana and Nigeria
• Experience working with partners across News, Sports and Entertainment
• Deep relationships across all levels of management including C- level, and ability to establish new relationships
• Deep relationships with public figures themselves, and ability to establish new relationships
• Experience effectively and persuasively presenting complex concepts, processes and social media trainings/workshops to partners at all levels of management
• Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams (product, engineering, legal, marketing, communications, finance, sales, etc.)
• Knowledge of mobile and internet products and technologies and experience working in startups or on highly ambitious & ambiguous zero-to-one projects.
• Passion for and familiarity with Twitter’s products & service
• Fluency in English. Fluency in at least one local language in West Africa
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 18 June, 2021.