TV3 Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. TV3 Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, TV3 Ghana Jobs 2020, TV3 Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for TV3 Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
TV3 Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 TV3 Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
TV3 Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||04 October, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at TV3 Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Online Editor
The Human Resource and Administration Department wishes to invite applications from interested persons as an Online Editor
Job Title: Online Editor
Report To: General Manager, Digital
• Create, produce and manage high-quality content on Media General owned websites
• Build relationship with Clients and establish collaboration with other teammembers across the group
• Supervise layout of graphics videos and other artwork for online
• Regularly check and track content performance on website social media
• Proofread and edit material for publication
• Work in multi displicinary team with professionals such as broadcast journalist, web designers, sales and marketing executives to improve content and execution
• Adhere to SEO rules
• Use Social Media for better presence of content
• Adhere to copyright and privacy standards and company policies
• Track and analyze websites traffic and report on same to General Digital
• Produce and present reports on websites and department’s performance on period basis
• Keep abreast with trends in technology to leverage for the success of Media General websites
• Enact editorial development of websites owned by Media General (Editorial development means: generating content ideas; researching and coordinating article ideas; writing; editing articles; delegating and overseeing writing and editing assignments, Article aquisition for website and company newsletter)
• Oversee scheduling, production and proofreading of stories for publication
• Coordinate freelance editors and writers for the websites
• Track and oversee expenses of staff reporters and contributors
• Oversee quality control for the websites and work with editorial and graphics personnel on securing stories,artwork and graphics
• Supervise all Edtorial Staff including setting KPIs, managing roster, chairing online editorial meetings
• Participate as member of staff creative team when appropriate and participate as member of Communications management team and performs any other duties as assigned
• Ensure improvement of revenue for online
Qualification Required & Experience
• BA in Journalism, communications or similar relevant field
• A Master’s Degree in a marketing or communication related field would be an advantage
• Excellent proofreading editing and copywriting skills
• Available portfolio of published work
• In-depth of software such as InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
• In-depth knowledge of best SEO practices
• Knowledge of Marketing and SEO tools
• Knowledge Of content management systems
• Attention to detail
• Creative thinker
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good organizational and time-management skills
• Great interpersonal. presentation and communication skills
How To Apply For The Job
All interested persons who meet the above mentioned are to please submit their CVs to this e-mail address:
Kindly state the subject you applied for as the subject.
Closing Date: 04 October, 2020
How to Apply for TV3 Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the TV3 Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest TV3 Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum TV3 Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for TV3 Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for TV3 Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent TV3 Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|TV3 Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|TV3 Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes TV3 Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. TV3 Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2020/2021||June 1, 2020||05 June, 2020|
|Primrose Properties Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||June 1, 2020||29 June, 2020|
|St. Francis College of Education Recruitment 2020/2021||June 1, 2020||19th June, 2020|
|Tata Communications Recruitment 2020/2021||June 1, 2020||29 June, 2020|
|Quick Angels Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||28 June, 2020|
|DKT International Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||20 June, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the TV3 Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.