The Tullow Oil Recruitment 2021/2022 advertisement has been released and available below. Tullow Oil Vacancies 2021 Application Form, Tullow Oil Jobs 2021, Tullow Oil Career Portal, Requirements for Tullow Oil Job Recruitment 2021.
Tullow Oil Job Vacancies 2021 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2021 Tullow Oil Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Tullow Oil Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||28 Jan, 2021|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Tullow Oil. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Senior Subsea Engineer
Tullow Oil is a well-established, recognised independent oil and gas company focussed on Africa and South America. The Group has interests in over 70 exploration and production licences across 15 countries.
Our Ghana office based in Accra is looking to hire a Senior Subsea Engineer on a Permanent basis.
The Senior Subsea Engineer is a position in the Projects & Engineering Subsea Ghana team and will provide support to Ghana Operations group for the Jubilee and TEN development. The primary role of the Subsea Engineer is to provide engineering support to assure the ‘safe, compliant, and reliable’ planning and execution of ongoing project scopes.
The Successful Candidate
Reporting to the Subsea Execution Manager, you will be responsible for –
- The day to day management of onshore & offshore operation related to the Subsea infrastructure.
- Management of the Sekondio Fabrication yard and the delivery of the Jumper on Demand scope.
- The day to day management of sub-contractors working in conjunction with the subsea team.
- All operational and infrastructure relating to the subsea production system. Hardware including trees, manifolds, PLET’s, jumpers, flying leads, pipelines and associated equipment.
- Work in conjunction with the Well Engineering / Projects, to schedule upcoming work on board the Multi-Purpose Construction Vessel (MPCV). Define construction input into the execution planning and contracting of Offshore and subsea installation projects.
- Define the resources and plans required to execute the MPCV construction phase of projects that are based off the construction vessel.
- Participate in HAZID’s / HAZOP’s in the Subsea area with focus on the operations onboard the MPCV.
- Participate in constructability reviews, construction/installation risk assessments, and other construction related reviews.
- Participate in subsea equipment testing (FAT, EFAT, SIT, SWT) and qualification programs
- Assist Subsea Production Systems (SPS)/Subsea Umbilical, Risers & Flowlines (SURF)/and other subsea packages for review of the maintenance manuals, collect all information and historical data necessary for the future offshore operations.
- Work with installation contractors to ensure proper execution of offshore and subsea projects onboard the MPCV.
Ideally you will be degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline and have 5+ years project experience in installation-specific and/or project management and execution experience. You will also be able to demonstrate extensive experience in the following areas:
- Overall subsea construction experience in offshore oil and gas production and handling facilities
- Experience in structural, pipelines, umbilicals, risers, manifolds fabrication and installation
- Subsea project/construction experience in various remote locations with oil and gas
- Overall Offshore construction experience in offshore oil and gas production and handling facilities
- Subsea and pipelines fabrication, installation, hook-up and commissioning experience
- Subsea brownfield retrofit project experience
- Cost estimating and scheduling experience
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access to opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To Achieve This, We Offer Our Employees
A performance-driven culture that generates results.
A commitment to your personal and professional development.
A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people.
A culture that appreciates diversity & inclusion and provides equal opportunities.
Recognition and reward for your performance.
Our philosophy is to bring people into Tullow with whom we can build a strong, mutually beneficial and long-lasting relationship. Working for Tullow will increase your knowledge, broaden your horizons and extend your professional network. We offer a competitive reward package of base salary, incentives and benefits which is designed to attract, retain and motivate the best talent in our industry.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 28 Jan, 2021
How to Apply for Tullow Oil Job Recruitment
To apply for the Tullow Oil Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Tullow Oil Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Tullow Oil Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Tullow Oil Jobs 2021 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Tullow Oil Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Tullow Oil Recruitment 2021 openings across Ghana.|
|Tullow Oil Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Tullow Oil Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Tullow Oil Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Tullow Oil may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Tullow Oil Job Recruitment 2021. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.