Tullow Oil Recruitment 2019 for Business Analyst
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Tullow Oil Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Tullow Oil Recruitment 2019
Tullow Oil is a leading independent oil and gas exploration and production company primarily focused on Africa and South America with a portfolio of 90 licences across 16 countries.
Since 2006, Tullow has had interests in two licences in offshore Ghana. In 2008, Tullow was appointed as the Jubilee Field Operator and, working with its joint venture partners and the Government of Ghana, went on to achieve first oil in November 2010. The Jubilee field has become Tullow’s key asset generating significant high-margin oil production. Tullow’s second major discovery and subsequent development in Ghana is the TEN fields where first oil was successfully achieved on time and on budget in August 2016.
There are further exploration opportunities for Tullow Ghana Limited(TGL) including expanding Jubilee to include outlying deep-water reserves. More information can be found here: Ghana BU
Tullow Ghana Limited (TGL) is seeking to hire a Business Analyst based in Accra who will provide commercial, economic analysis and decision support for the Ghana Business Unit. The Business Analyst will be a member of the Commercial Team and will gain exposure to operations and how commercial support technical functions in day today decision making including:
- Undertaking discounted cash flow analysis of all GBU assets and communicating results and analysis to stakeholders.
- Supporting annual business planning process for BU, coordinating with Planning, Finance and Asset teams.
- Preparing economic and commercial sections of Venture Reference Plan(s).
- Providing gas pricing modelling and analysis to support gas strategy and gas sales negotiations.
- Providing economic support and insightful, quality analysis for commercial decisions, negotiations and submissions to Government bodies.
- Participating in economics and commercial discussions with Government of Ghana entities as required.
- Preparing and delivering economic analysis for senior management and BU exploration team.
You will be a Business Analyst with significant experience in participating in commercial negotiations and project management of agreements including managing stakeholders and drafting of agreements. You will also be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in E&P with a bachelor’s degree in commerce, business, finance or engineering.
- Highly skilled in Excel modelling, particularly regarding cash flow analysis.
- Proficient using Palantir modelling software or able to demonstrate ability to learn quickly
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Suite applications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access to opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To achieve this, we offer our employees:
- A performance-driven culture that generates results
- A commitment to your personal and professional development
- A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people
- A culture that appreciates diversity & inclusion and provides equal opportunities
- Recognition and reward for your performance
Our philosophy is to bring people into Tullow with whom we can build a strong, mutually beneficial and long-lasting relationship. Working for Tullow will increase your knowledge, broaden your horizons and extend your professional network. We offer a competitive reward package of base salary, incentives and benefits which is designed to attract, retain and motivate the best talent in our industry.