Tullow Ghana Recruitment 2019 for Contracts & Procurement Advisor
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Tullow Ghana Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Tullow Ghana Recruitment 2019
Tullow Oil is a leading independent oil and gas exploration and production company with a portfolio of 90 licences across 16 countries. Our focus is on finding and monetising oil in Africa and the Atlantic Margins.
Since 2006, Tullow has had interests Ghana and was appointed as the Jubilee Field Operator. First oil was achieved in November 2010 and has become Tullow’s key asset generating significant high-margin oil production. Tullow’s second major discovery and subsequent development in Ghana is the TEN field where first oil was successfully achieved on time and on budget in August 2016.
There are further exploration opportunities for Tullow Ghana including expanding Jubilee to include outlying deep-water reserves. More information can be found here Ghana BU
Tullow Ghana Limited (TGL) is seeking to hire a Contracts & Procurement Advisor based in Accra who will be supporting the Subsea function within the Business Unit to meets its objectives including:
- Developing contracting strategies for intermediate to complex contracting activity.
- Reviewing specifications and scope of work and further develops these into a clearly articulated expression of commercial intent.
- Developing, compiling and conducting pre-qualification exercises, invitation to tender documentation, tender openings and evaluation of tenders received, including detailed analysis of commercial and contractual qualifications, exceptions and deviations.
- Ensuring governance and compliance obligations are fully addressed and documented
- Being responsible for contractor performance management.
- Providing support to contract owners or budget holders in support of the contract management process, on post-award contractual interpretation and administration matters
- Ensuring the Company’s direction of maximising local content and its delivery is clearly implemented in all contracts.
- Providing management with regular reports on contract management and related service activities.
You will be an experienced Contracts & Procurement Advisor with experience in the development and execution of contracting strategies, sourcing events, post award management and administration. You will also demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Minimum of 5 years evidenced experience in contracts negotiation is paramount.
- Degree qualified in Business, Supply Chain Management or Engineering discipline ideally coupled with professional qualifications (MCIPS) from the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply, UK or similar.
- Complete understanding of legal and commercial issues within supply chain.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of engineering activities and related contracts.
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully and everyone has equal access to opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To achieve this, we offer our employees:
A performance-driven culture that generates results
A commitment to your personal and professional development
A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people
A culture that appreciates diversity & inclusion and provides equal opportunities
Recognition and reward for your performance.
Our philosophy is to bring people into Tullow with whom we can build a strong, mutually beneficial and long lasting relationship. Working for Tullow will increase your knowledge, broaden your horizons and extend your professional network. We offer a competitive reward package of base salary, incentives and benefits which is designed to attract, retain and motivate the best talent in our industry.
Application Deadline: March 6, 2019
How to Apply
Share this post with your Friends: