TÜBİTAK International Fellowships for Graduate Research in Turkey 2019
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for TÜBİTAK International Fellowships for Graduate Research in Turkey 2019…Interested apps and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
TÜBİTAK International Fellowships 2019
The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) grants fellowships for international students seeking to pursue a graduate degree in Turkey in scientific fields.
- Offered annually? Yes
- Award Provider: Turkey Government
- Eligible Countries: International
- Number of Awardees: Not specified
- Value of Fellowship: The scholarship will consist of a monthly stipend, tuition fee, travel costs and health insurance.
- Type: Fellowship, Research
- Duration of Fellowship: Maximum duration for the fellowship is 12 months.
- To be taken at (country): Recognized Universities in Turkey
Eligible Fields of Study: Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities
Programme Description: The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) grants fellowships for international highly qualified PhD students and young post-doctoral researchers to pursue their research in Turkey in the fields above. The program aims to promote Turkey’s scientific and technological collaboration with countries of the prospective researchers. Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate the potential to contribute significantly to Turkey’s goal of international cooperation in scientific and technological development.
- Candidates should be non-Turkish citizens. Applicants who hold dual citizenship with Turkey are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have an invitation from the universities or research institutes in Turkey.
- Candidates should certify that they have sufficient command of language to perform their research.
- Candidates must be 35 years old or younger.
- Candidates should be enrolled in a program in abroad for PhD students.
- Candidates who hold a PhD degree in Turkey should have a GPA minimum of 3.50/4.00 in PhD program.
Selection Criteria: All successfully submitted applications are listed and prepared for scientific evaluation after the prior selection. The proposal will be evaluated according to the following 4 evaluation criteria:
- Research potential of the fellow
- Scientific and technological quality of the research proposal
- Impact of the proposed fellowship to the applicant’s training and career development to the hosting institution and to Turkey
- Implementation of the proposed research
Application form – How to Apply: All applications must be submitted electronically via TÜBİTAK scholarship application portal by 5th October, 2018
It is important to visit the Fellowshsip webpage (see link below) to access the online application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: 5th October, 2018
For More Information:
Click Here to the Official Webpage of TÜBİTAK International Fellowships for Graduate Research in Turkey 2019 for more information.