Tropenbos Ghana (TBG) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Tropenbos Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Tropenbos Ghana Jobs 2020, Tropenbos Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for Tropenbos Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
Tropenbos Ghana (TBG) Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Tropenbos Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Tropenbos Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Company||Tropenbos Ghana (TBG)|
|Deadline||03 April, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at 1. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Communication Officer
Tropenbos Ghana (TBG), a forest and environmental NGO, is looking for a Communications Officer for immediate appointment to assist in the overall planning and execution of its communication programme. The officer shall perform the following tasks:
Responsibilities of the Communication Officer
Management of key TBG communications, outreach and project documents
• Develop and implement the corporate communication strategy and annual work
• Lead the development, production and distribution of Information, Education and Communication (IEC) materials (e.g. newsletters, brochures, info sheets, policy briefs, posters, etc) of TBG projects.
• Support the planning, organising and facilitation of multi-stakeholder processes.
• Develop and publish success stories (outcome and impacts) of projects from the held for communication to primary and secondary audiences
Planning of TBG Programmes
• Support the organisation of events by TBG and its partners (e.g. trainings, meetings and durbars) and produce reports related to the primary objectives.
• Undertake field visits, support survey/research and document best practices and lessons learned for each
• Assist In fundraising and development of project
• Support behavioural change campaigns related to natural resources in targeted communities where TBG work.
Creation of Information, Documents and Data Management
• Create and manage systems for storage and retrieval of programme information, project documents and reports.
• Support writing and editing of TBG documents, project reports to meet Corporite branding requirements.
• Collate monthly summary reports from TBG project coordinators and other officers for sharing with all staff and relevant partners.
• Support the management of corporate website and social media pages (including updating content, writing and posting articles and news items)
Other Duties as may be Assigned
Qualification Required & Experience
• Purpose-driven individual with excellent communication skills and strong interest in natural resources management, including governance and climate change.
• Experience in development communication, public relations, media campaigns, environmental journalism.
• Extensive experience in report writing (especially development of success stories) and development of IEC materials.
• Bachelor of Science or preferably MA or MSc in Communication, Journalism, Social Sciences, with a working knowledge of Natural Resource or Environmental
• A minimum of three (3) years of professional experience in similar tasks.
• Excellent writing skills and proven ability to produce quality results.
• Proficient user of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet; other computer application skills will be added advantage (e.g. web-based management systems).
• Fluent in speaking, reading and writing of English Language and Twi Language.
• Familiarity with International development donor rules and regulations Is a plus.
• Familiarity with landscape management, environmental and forest governance, biodiversity conservation, climate change and international cooperation.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements and will be available for immediate appointment may send I cover letter and CV (as one PDF file) to:
Closing Date: 03 April, 2020
How to Apply for Tropenbos Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the Tropenbos Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Tropenbos Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Tropenbos Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Tropenbos Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Tropenbos Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Tropenbos Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Tropenbos Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Tropenbos Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Tropenbos Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Tropenbos Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mastercard Foundation Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||17 April, 2020|
|DEM Group Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||31st May, 2020|
|Nestlé Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||31st May, 2020|
|Ericsson Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||31st May, 2020|
|Cape Coast Technical University Recruitment 2020/2021||April 1, 2020||24 April, 2020|
|Zipline Recruitment 2020/2021||April 1, 2020||30 April, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Tropenbos Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.