Transitions Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Transitions Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Transitions Jobs 2020, Transitions Career Portal, Requirements for Transitions Job Recruitment 2020.
Transitions Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Transitions Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Transitions Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||24th January, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Transitions. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Assistant Branch Manager
Transitions is looking for an Assistant Branch Manager to join its team.
- This is an operational and support services role for the branch (arranging and operational).
- The Job holder will perform operational, customer service and people management functions that fosters a positive environment for staff and customers. He/she will also generate revenue by selling up for all funerals.
- Drive performance on all Key Performance Indicators to ensure profitability
- Manage mortuary services for the funeral home
- Manage technical administration
- Manage removal of deceased from private homes, old age homes, hospitals and state morgues for the branch/cluster
- Manage funeral arranging services for the branch/cluster
- Manage funeral directing services for the branch/cluster including burial services and any other services
- Ensure policy and processes of the company are adhered to
- Deliver and exceed service excellence and ensure that clients get the best of services according to the set standards of the company/Group
- Liaise and engage with key contacts at mortuaries to ensure consistent removals
- Proactive management and delivery of deadlines
- Effective management and delivery of tasks against deadlines
- Proactively identify problems, and manage the effective resolution of all problems
- Adhere to all financial and contractual policies and regulations governing the role and the business
- Support in generating ideas, innovation and process improvements
- Be part of harnessing and driving the acceptable culture of Transitions and demonstrate continuous improvement against core company desired behaviours
- Submit weekly and monthly reports and any other report as requested by Branch Manager or Business Leaders
Required Skills or Experience
- A degree in Biomedical/ Biological Science from an accredited institution
- A minimum of 2 years operational experience
- Experience in the funeral services industry will be an advantage
- Must have strong leadership qualities and have the ability to lead and engage people to achieve results
- Excellent Communication Skills ( oral and written)
- Good computer knowledge ( Microsoft Office)
- Must have demonstrated good/ethical behavior over the years
How to Apply
If you are the right person for this job submit your application and CV to: [email protected]
- Deadline: 24th January, 2020
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply for Transitions Job Recruitment
To apply for the Transitions Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Transitions Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Transitions Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Transitions Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Transitions Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Transitions Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Transitions Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Transitions Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Transitions Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Transitions may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|ACDI/VOCA Recruitment 2020/2021||July 2, 2020||30 July, 2020|
|Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 2, 2020||30 July, 2020|
|VisionFund Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 2, 2020||20 July, 2020|
|Crystal Lake Fish LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 2, 2020||30 July, 2020|
|Fortress Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 1, 2020||Not Specified|
|Zelco Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment 2020/2021||July 1, 2020||30 July, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Transitions Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.