Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Total Petroleum Ghana Recruitment 2021.
Total Petroleum Ghana, formerly known as Mobil Oil Ghana Limited is a Ghanaian petroleum company. They are listed on the stock index of the Ghana Stock Exchange, the GSE All-Share Index. As of October 30, 2006 it operated 225 petrol stations across Ghana with a significant 28% of the market.
Job Vacancy For Young Graduate Trainee – Recruitment
Context and environment
This innovative program is an eighteen (18) months training opportunity which consists of a twelve (12) month international exposure (subject to performance & improvement in the Covid -19 situation) in Total affiliates, within Africa, to discover one of its three main business lines – Commercial, Finance, Technical.
We are interested in:
• Ghanaian candidates who have attained a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Honours’ Degree from recognized Ghanaian Universities within the last year and must have completed National Service.
• Candidates must not be more than 25 years.
Qualification Required & Experience
Degrees must be in the following disciplines:
• Mechanical Engineering, Degree in Laboratory Technology [Industrial].
• Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Economics, or related business fields
• Candidates with additional qualifications will have an added advantage.
In addition, candidates should have the following qualities:
• Intellectually curious and able to take initiatives
• Excellent interpersonal and communication and analytical skills
• Team player and leadership qualities
• Must have a strong ethical awareness and orientation
• Highly adaptable to different environments
• Must also be computer literate
• Ability to speak French is an added advantage
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 19 April, 2021