Total Family Health Organisation Recruitment 2019 for Warehouse Assistant
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Total Family Health Organisation Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Total Family Health Organisation Recruitment 2019
TFHO is a local Social Marketing Organisation that promotes healthier lives by providing quality health commodities.
TFHO currently focuses on socially marketed family planning commodities, Water Sanitation and Hygiene commodities, as well Maternal and Child Health commodities.
- Assist with safe receipt, labelling, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of goods to customers.
- Ensuring standard stacking and arrangement of products for easy operations and practice of FIFO and FEFO system within the warehouse
- Assist preparing and reporting on weekly stock position for planning of sales orders
- Assist with preparing and sharing of expiry report on monthly basis to drive sales of SKUs closer to their shelf life.
- Assisting the duties and roles of casual labours in line with warehouse SOPs.
- Reporting on obsolete, damages and expiry inventory for write off.
- Working effectively as a team member providing support to casual labours, maintaining communication, and updating the Warehouse Manager on progress.
- Maintain a clean warehouse
- Planning of space ahead of time for good in transit (GIT)
- Implement the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment protocols for warehouse and distribution.
- Assist with monitor, record and report on temperature with each warehouse.
- Coordinate the use of automated handling and equipment and computerized systems for inventory management and reporting
- Checking and inspection goods received and ensuring they conform to the receipt documents.
- Delivering excellent customer service to clients who visit the warehouse
- Assist with preparing of waybills on goods supplied, updating ERP system and ensuring bin card quantity matches with physical quantities of commodities on hand.
- Coordinating loading and offloading of outbound and inbound commodities.
- Arrange periodic maintenance of automated handling equipment that are used for warehousing activities (Electric stacker and pallet jacks)
- Any other duties requested by the Warehouse Officer.
Required Skills or Experience
- HND /Degree in supply chain management or related field
- Certificate in inventory and warehousing management will be an added advantage
- 2- 4 years’ experience in logistics, warehousing, courier and freight forwarding industry. Specifically, sea freight
- FMCG experience preferred. Experience in Pharmaceutical company would be an added advantage
- Computer literate
- Familiar with tertiary packaging processes
- Knowledge in managing temperature controlled products.
- Must have excellent communication and written skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
- Proven ability to work autonomously and maintain solid working relationships with clients and staff.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should visit : https://tfhoghana.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/29315 and apply.