Total Family Health Organisation Recruitment 2019 for Administrative And Human Resources Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Total Family Health Organisation Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Total Family Health Organisation Recruitment 2019
Total Family Health Organisation (TFHO) is a Ghanaian nonprofit organization dedicated to helping women, men and young people live healthier lives. As a social enterprise, TFHO works to ensure access to high quality health products for Ghanaians nationwide through socially marketed health commodities and behavior change activities.
- Manages TFHO’s main office and zonal office services including cleaning and maintenance and security.
- Oversees the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- Oversee property and asset registers.
- Supervises the Admin Assistant.
- Ensures staff are educated on staff tools, policies and procedures.
- Leads the recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees in TFHO policies and procedures.
- Maintains the human resources system and oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Prepares payroll and troubleshoots any issues with regards to payroll.
- Maintain all operating legal document like Social welfare certificate and ensures timely renewal.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting.
- Ensures TFHO is following the requirement in the Ghana Labor.
- Liase with the Company Lawyer and SMT to resolve any employee grievances or charges against the company.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within organization.
- Trains staff on TFHO Ethics and Code of Conduct annually and ensures that all staff understand the Code.
- Administers and manages records of benefits plans programs such as life and health insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Ensures local insurance as required, inspection, registration and operations for all TFHO vehicles.
- Oversees obtainment of local insurance as required, inspection, registration and operations for all TFHO vehicles
- Oversees dispatching and scheduling of TFHO vehicles and drivers or commercial transportation.
- Monitors local security and maintains a security plan, including emergency preparedness and strategies for maintaining operations.
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, or search firms when needed.
- Drafts directives advising department managers of policies regarding employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Completes special projects as needed.
Required Skills or Experience
- BA in Human Resources or relevant field required. Masters preferred.
- At least 5 years experience in a like position
- At least 2 years managing staff required.
- Experience managing a professional office
- Experience in both NGO or donor funded setting and private sector office setting preferred.
- Strong computer literacy, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with local HR laws and regulations.
- Recruiting experience and Certification in HR preferred.
- Organizational and planning skills
- Information gathering and monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team member
- Attention to detail and accuracy
How to Apply
Interested applicants should visit: https://tfhoghana.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/30274 and apply before May 4, 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.