Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Jobs 2020, Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Career Portal, Requirements for Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Job Recruitment 2020.
Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Recruitment Details:
|Company||Tony Blair Institute for Global Change|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Tony Blair Institute for Global Change. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Agro-processing Investment Advisor
At the Tony Blair Institute for GlobalChange we are dedicated to making globalisation work for the many, not the few. We do this by helping countries, their people and their governments, addresssome of the most difficult challenges in the world today – beginning with those where we think we can break new ground, offering leaders newthinking and new approaches. Our staff – over 200 of them, based all over theworld – are working on some of the most intractable problems around issues ofco-existence, governance, the peace process in the Middle East and renewing thecentre.
Strategically located with access to West Africa’s 350 million population, Ghana is a peaceful country evident by democratic political stability over the last 20 years. Investor confidence has grown in recent years following an upgrade in Standard & Poor’s rating to B with a stable outlook for the first time in over a decade.
Agribusiness provides the lifeline for millions of livelihoods in Ghana by offering jobs, food nutrition and a firm foothold for Ghana’s economy. The Government of Ghana (GoG) is committed to increasing productivity and thereby catalysing a structural transformation in the economy through increased farm incomes and job creation. To contribute to this goal, the GoG has initiated two flagship projects: Planting for Food and Jobs (PFJ) that seeks to motivate farmers to adopt certified seeds and fertilizers through a private sector-led marketing framework, by raising the incentives and complimentary service provisions on the usage of inputs, good agronomic practices, marketing of outputs over an E-Agriculture platform.
The second initiative, a subset of (PFJ), is Planting for Export & Rural Development (PERD) designed to focus on the development of selected export tree crops, cashew, coffee, oil palm, coconut, mango and rubber to enhance foreign exchange earning capacity of the Ghanaian economy.
In support of these initiatives, and to complement TBI’s embedded technical and analytical support to the Ministry of Food & Agriculture, the Ministry of Trade and Industries and our ongoing partnership with AGRA, we are now seeking an Agro-processing Investment Advisor to be based in the Ghana Investment Promotion Centre (GIPC) and working closely with relevant sector Ministers to support government with:
- Improving and strengthening access to markets for Ghanaian agriculture produce;
- Facilitating investment into agro-processing for export and rural development.
Specific duties will include:
- Work alongside the leadership of GIPC and other key parts of government to conduct improved investment promotion and outreach to the agro-processing investment community.
- Undertake socio-economic analysis of Ghana’s comparative advantage and investment opportunities in the agro-processing sectors, with a view to provide strategic advice and help develop/implement bankable projects.
- Support the improved packaging of greenfield and brownfield investment projects
- Identify institutional gaps that need to be addressed to attract investment into improving access to markets for Ghanaian agro-processing products.
- Where and when requested work alongside TBI colleagues, government counterparts and partners to undertake key value chain analysis and implementation support and provide linkages to value chain actors including value adding local and international Agro-processors.
- Manage relationships with and provide project update reporting to relevant donors and partners.
- Support the Country Head and other team members with quarterly and annual reporting; strategic and management programmes.
The Advisor will be a member of a new and evolving TBI team in Ghana. The team consists of experienced advisors providing embedded support at the center of government and to key economic institutions of the government to attract and scale up private investment in priority sectors positioned to generate exports, jobs, and backward linkages. The Advisor will benefit from network effects as part of the Tony Blair Institute’s global presence. The Advisor will also be a member of TBI’s Inclusive Growth and Private Sector Development practice, through which they will gain from and contribute to the expertise of TBI’s teams across Africa and beyond.
How to Apply for Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Job Recruitment
To apply for the Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Tony Blair Institute for Global Change may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mastercard Foundation Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||17 April, 2020|
|DEM Group Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||31st May, 2020|
|Nestlé Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||31st May, 2020|
|Ericsson Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||31st May, 2020|
|Cape Coast Technical University Recruitment 2020/2021||April 1, 2020||24 April, 2020|
|Zipline Recruitment 2020/2021||April 1, 2020||30 April, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.