Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Jobs 2020, Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Career Portal, Requirements for Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Job Recruitment 2020.
Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Recruitment Details:
|Company||Tony Blair Institute for Global Change|
|Deadline||27 Nov, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Tony Blair Institute for Global Change. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Policy Lead, Digital Government Unit
The technological revolution is the central issue for modern, progressive policymakers. Properly managed it can help build a better and more equal society for everyone. But achieving this vision requires a determined effort to understand the new reality, in order to resolve the new challenges arising from the internet era and accelerate the opportunities it presents.
Our Technology and Public Policy programme exists to help policymakers master the implications of the technology revolution and deliver progressive policy and strategy for the 21st century. This short deck explains more about the overall programme and our team culture.
Technology has revolutionised many areas of our lives; but governments and public services have lagged behind. Properly managed, tech presents the opportunity to provide radically better and more efficient public services to improve people’s lives; and ultimately, renew peoples’ trust and confidence in democracy. To do this we need to reconfigure the role of the state, imagine more responsive and accountable modes of government, and develop new models for designing and delivering its core functions, like protecting communities, and making sure people can reach and fulfil their potential.
The post holder will play a central role in our work to develop politically actionable policy and strategy, and to use this to influence the global policy debate. They will report to the Head of the Digital Government Unit and work closely with other members of the Unit and the wider policy community at the Institute.
The key objectives for the role are:
- Establish distinctive, evidence-based policy positions on the use of technology to transform government administration, public service delivery and democratic engagement
- Deliver a range of policy products that shape the policy debate around the world
- Promote our policy work with clear, effective and innovative communication
- Convene key players in tech and government to help drive real-world change
The post holder will:
- Be responsible for scoping and structuring programmes of work
- Be responsible for developing and delivering a range of policy products
- Build productive relationships with their stakeholders in tech and policy
- Speak about their work at public events and in the media
- Line manage senior policy analysts and / or policy analysts if required
The following criteria must be met:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years’ experience in public policy, consulting or relevant profession
- Proven ability to structure and solve complex policy problems
- A clear and confident communicator, both written and spoken
The following is also desirable:
- Experience designing /delivering first-class user-centred digital services
- Experience in public services strategy or delivery (particularly education, law and order, welfare)
- A track record of leading high-impact policy project
How to Apply
Closing Date : 27 Nov, 2020
How to Apply for Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Job Recruitment
To apply for the Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Tony Blair Institute for Global Change may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Agrisolve Ghana Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||November 24, 2020||Not Specified|
|Sun-Canadian Recruitment 2020/2021||November 24, 2020||30 December, 2020|
|Japan International Cooperation Agency Recruitment 2020/2021||November 23, 2020||22 December, 2020|
|Marie Stopes Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||November 23, 2020||22 December, 2020|
|Jonhord Ventures Recruitment 2020/2021||November 23, 2020||22 December, 2020|
|Newmont Mining Corporation Recruitment 2020/2021||November 20, 2020||17 Dec, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.