Thunes Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Thunes Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Thunes Jobs 2020, Thunes Career Portal, Requirements for Thunes Job Recruitment 2020.
Thunes Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Thunes Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Thunes Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||22 Oct, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Thunes. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Business Development Manager
Thunes’ mission is to help businesses and their customers around the world participate in the global economy by providing them fast and affordable cross-border payments. We interconnect banks, payment service providers, mobile wallet operators, money transfer operators and platforms to unlock opportunities for businesses and individuals alike.
By providing unparalleled emerging market coverage and smarter transfer solutions for cross border payments, we enable financial inclusivity for those who need it the most.
We Offer End-to-end Payments Solutions To Tackle The Speed, Cost-efficiency And Accessibility Challenges For Emerging Markets
We act as a trusted, neutral aggregator in a deeply fragmented industry.
- Business payments
- Remittance processing
- Mass payouts
- Virtual accounts / invoice payments
Context of the role
Reporting to the VP ECOWAS, the Business Development Manager will be based in Ghana and will work across the West Africa region. This role is key in driving these markets and we are looking for an individual who is self-motivated, honest with good knowledge of the payments industry, possesses high energy and willing to roll up the sleeves and get it done.
- Developing the overall sales and business development plan in Ghana and the surrounding region
- Management of the full cycle of the sales process including agreement/signatures, live account status and on-going management of accounts,
- Full ownership of customer requests and exploring new opportunities to add value to the position,
- Ensure excellent communication and internal coordination to roll-out new services taking into accounts market specificity (regulation, competition etc.),
- Attend trade shows, source leads, follow sales process and report back to sales management team,
- Ensure all specific reporting within required time frame including full use of CRM tool with precision,
- Provide timely feedback to line manager about performance, sales activity, account management and strategy,
- Ensure account retention, contractual health, well-being and maximum satisfaction of clients,
- Initiate and maintain a strong link between customers and back-office services in order to ease communication and facilitate the resolution of any issues,
- Identify trends by researching the industry, related events and announcements, and
- Effectively communicate the needs of your customers to the support team.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Direct or indirect work experience in the Money Transfer or Mobile Financial Services Industry,
- Results-oriented with great skills in communication, organization and negotiation,
- Ability to interact at C-Level, superior networking skills,
- CRM proficiency, Zoho CRM knowledge is a plus,
- Flexible, self-motivated, disciplined, take ownership of job at hand,
- Team-oriented, able to accept and create change,
- Prior experience in telecommunications is preferred,
- Strong understanding of the customer, market dynamics and requirements,
- Ensure effective working relationships with all relevant clients/partners, third parties and internal colleagues,
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work both independently and as part of a team,
- Excellent attention to detail,
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel 50% or more
How to Apply
Closing Date : 22 Oct, 2020
How to Apply for Thunes Job Recruitment
To apply for the Thunes Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Thunes Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Thunes Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Thunes Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Thunes Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Thunes Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Thunes Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Thunes Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Thunes Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Thunes may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Boost Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||20th October, 2020|
|Marriott Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||14 Nov, 2020|
|Palladium Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||14 Nov, 2020|
|First National Bank Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||25 Oct, 2020|
|AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||30 Oct, 2020|
|World Vision International Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||22 Oct, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Thunes Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.