Total Family Health Organisation (TFHO) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Total Family Health Organisation Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Total Family Health Organisation Jobs 2020, Total Family Health Organisation Career Portal, Requirements for Total Family Health Organisation Job Recruitment 2020.
Total Family Health Organisation (TFHO) Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Total Family Health Organisation Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Total Family Health Organisation Recruitment Details:
|Company||Total Family Health Organisation|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Total Family Health Organisation. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Behaviour Change Communication Officer
Total Family Health Organisation (TFHO) is a Ghanaian nonprofit organization dedicated to helping women, men and young people live healthier lives. As a social enterprise, TFHO works to ensure access to high quality health products for Ghanaians nationwide through socially marketed health commodities and behavior change activities.
Essential Job Functions
- Leads and contributes to the development of BCC strategies for different audiences.
- Manages the planning, design, and implementation of BCC activities for projects.
- Works closely with Zonal Sales to implement the BCC strategy in an integrated manner throughout project intervention.
- Will work as a BCC resource for all projects.
- Organise effective demand creation activities for TFHO Commodities.
- Manage overall demand generation activities.
- Work closely with local organizations to effectively implement TFHO planned projects.
- Support in planning and developing sustainable community engagement activities
- Develops and distributes case studies and project success stories to highlight BCC activities.
- Provide relevant inputs and assists in the development of project deliverables, work plans, and reports.
- Perform any other duty as may be required of a BCC Community Officer.
Required Skills or Experience
- Technical expertise in behavior change, including but not limited tocreation, designing, implementation and/or evaluation of behavior change projects.
- Experience in using qualitative methodologies such as focus group discussions and in-depth interviews.
- Ability to design effective campaigns that generates demand and write successes
- Knowledge of USAID regulations andreporting requirements is highly desirable.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues at all levels especially government and other relevant agencies and institutions in the delivery of family health to the people of Ghana
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken, and strong presentation skills.
- Ability to travel domestically
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in one of the following or related fields: Communication, Public Health, Sociology, Psychology.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant behavior change project experience in Ghana
- The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made in appropriate circumstances to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please put BCC Com Officer in the subject line. No Calls Please.
How to Apply for Total Family Health Organisation Job Recruitment
To apply for the Total Family Health Organisation Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Total Family Health Organisation Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Total Family Health Organisation Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Total Family Health Organisation Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Total Family Health Organisation Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Total Family Health Organisation Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Total Family Health Organisation Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Total Family Health Organisation Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Total Family Health Organisation Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Total Family Health Organisation may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Total Family Health Organisation Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.