Tamale Technical University Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Tamale Technical University Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Tamale Technical University Jobs 2020, Tamale Technical University Career Portal, Requirements for Tamale Technical University Job Recruitment 2020.
Tamale Technical University Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Tamale Technical University Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Tamale Technical University Recruitment Details:
|Company||Tamale Technical University|
|Deadline||15 October, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Tamale Technical University. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Director of Internal Audit
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of the Director include:
• Determining the reliability and adequacy of accounting, financial and operational controls in the University
• Evaluate the procedure of the University to determine whether results are consistent with stated objectives and goals
• Monitoring reports and ensuring compliane with the relevant laws and regulations with established policies, plans and procedures
• Appraising the quality of performance of those carrying out assigned responsibilities
• Assessing the extent to which assets are accounted for and safeguarded against losses
• Ensuring that reliable records form the basis for the preparation of appropriate financial and other data provided for decision making
• Drawing the Vice Chancellor’s attention to deficiencies in the system, instances of duplicated functions, waste or other inefficiencies with recommendations for remedies where necessary
• Carrying out special reviews of accounting and internal control systems with the view to minimising weakness
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must be a Chartered Accountant and hold a minimum of a Master’s Degree in the relevant field. He/She must have served as a Deputy Internal Auditor in a University or a comparable grade in a similar institution/organisation for at least 6 years
• Be computer literate and conversant with a accounting/auditing software applications.
• Be analytical, critical, result-oriented, innovative and visionary
• Possess hands-on ability to work independently
• Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills
• Be a good team player
• Be able to work under pressure and meed deadlines and
• Possess proactive commercial flair
The Director of Internal Audit shall hold Office for 4 years at the first appointment and may, on application by himself/herself, be reappointed for a further term of up to 4 years only, provided that no part of the second term enters into his/her compulsory retirement.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested qualified applicants should submit their application with 3 copies of the following:
• Application Letter
• Curriculum vitae, indicating date of birth, contact information and addresses of 3 referees at least one of whom should be from the applicant’s last place of work
• Certified true copies of relevant certificates
• A statement of their vision for the University’s Audit Directorate in not more than 500 words.
To the address:
Tamale Technical University
P.O.Box 3 ER
Applicants are also required to submit soft copies (in scanned PDF) of their application and accompanying documents to the following address:
Closing Date: 15 October, 2020
How to Apply for Tamale Technical University Job Recruitment
To apply for the Tamale Technical University Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Tamale Technical University Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Tamale Technical University Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Tamale Technical University Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Tamale Technical University Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Tamale Technical University Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Tamale Technical University Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Tamale Technical University Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Tamale Technical University Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Tamale Technical University may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Charlestina Beach Resort Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Ericsson Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Centre for Local Governance Advocacy (CLGA) Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||31 January, 2021|
|Evangelical Presbyterian Church Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||15 February, 2021|
|Tamale Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||05 February, 2021|
|Awaso Academy International Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||25 January, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Tamale Technical University Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.