Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Tamale Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2021.
The Tamale Teaching Hospital is a Teaching hospital in Tamale in the Northern region of Ghana. It serves as a referral hospital for the three northern regions of Ghana. The main hospital in Northern Ghana, 2 km southeast of town.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Vacancy For Public Relations Officer
• provide tertiary health care (clinical services)
• train health professionals (teaching) and
• conduct medical research
The hospital invites applications from suitably qualified applicants to fill a vacancy for the position of Public Relations Officer.
Serve as a liaison officer between the hospital and the general public as well as maintain good relation with the communities within and without the hospital.
• Communicate on behalf of the hospital
• Liaise with various media outlets to relay information pertinent to the hospital
• Manage information flow within the hospital
• Undertake community engagement to enhance the relationship between the hospital and its communities
• Facilitate the dissemination of clinical care information
• Participate in policy development, analysis and review in TTH
• Contribute to the monitoring and evaluation of national health policies within TTH
• Participate in the development of medium/long term strategic plans for TTH
• Prepare annual reports and other reports on the department
• Any other duty that you may be assigned from time to time
Qualification Required & Experience
The person must be a communication professional and have the following:
• At least a first degree in public relations or communication or journalism. A postgraduate qualification will be an added advantage
• A minimum of FIVE (5) years relevant work experience
• knowledge of health sector policies and operating procedures
• Ability to work, lead and manage a multi-disciplinary team.
• Ability to organise and manage workload, work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Excellent problem-solving skills
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants must submit four (4) set of applications together with supporting documents which must include the following:
• academic and/or professional certificates,
• curriculum vitae,
• email addresses and telephone numbers of three (3) referees,
Any other relevant document applicant may deem important to:
The Chief Executive
Tamale Teaching Hospital
P.O.Box TL 16
Closing Date: 05 February, 2021
All applications must be submitted to the Deputy Director, Human Resource of Tamale Teaching Hospital not later than 5th February, 2021.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted