The SWIFT Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. SWIFT Vacancies 2020 Application Form, SWIFT Jobs 2020, SWIFT Career Portal, Requirements for SWIFT Job Recruitment 2020.
SWIFT Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 SWIFT Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
SWIFT Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||11 July, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at SWIFT. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Technical Delivery Consultant
As a Technical consultant you will have the opportunity to work with our customers in the EMEA region to deploy a series of SWIFT products both on-site as well as remotely. As part of a dynamic team you will also be able to work in other consulting areas, assist in pre-sales and the definition of new services packages.
A brief summary of the interesting challenges as Implementation engineer are:
- Work with customers to define their requirements (both in pre-sales and project mode)
- Compile a comprehensive solution combining products and services to respond to their needs
- Deliver the solution to the customer
- Identify recurring requests to set up new services offerings
Under the supervision of the head of Cloud and Field services, contribute to all steps in the process required to delivery technical consulting projects to our customers. Your assignments will mainly cover Field and Cloud services and Project Management of small to Medium projects.
The role has the following key responsibilities:
• Deliver: Perform quality technical project assignments on time and on budget and in line with documented scope and deliverables. Articulate objective, relevant and accurate recommendations for the customer to make operational improvements. Communicate effectively internal and externally.
• Handover: At the end of a consulting assignment, be responsible for the post-delivery project steps like internal reporting, helping customers and the relevant account manager to translate the recommendations into clear and tangible actions, customer satisfaction analysis …
• Feedback and customer Experience: Provide feedback to Head of Professional Services and the central teams in HQ in order to enhance the consulting services portfolio, collateral and processes. Develop a strong and trusting operational relationship with customers during the engagement
• Quality: Be an active contributor to the above-mentioned services. Ensure that the output of your deliverables is of the highest standard and is in line with the proposal commitments. Be responsible for timely and on-budget delivery
• Project Management: Prepare and manage customer project plans. Be a single point of contact for the customer to provide project assistance liaising with other SWIFT specialists. Follow-up on product/service deficiencies internally at SWIFT and ensure consistent communication towards the customer
• Definition of the service: Be engaged in the pre-sales process in order to assess feasibility,
budget and scope of potential technical consulting engagements. Document assignments in service proposals with clearly defined scopes, deliverables, budget
• Business development: Identify potential business opportunities for SWIFT and propose/develop service offerings to cover those.
- Bachelor or University Degree in Computer Science or IT related fields, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 4 to 7 years’ experience in IT related fields. Experience in Finance/banking domain is an asset.
- SWIFTNet certification is an asset
- Knowledge of MS Windows Server, Unix based operating systems and TCP/IP is a must. Certifications on operating systems is an asset
- Knowledge of cloud solutions (Azure, AWS,…)
- Proven ability to contribute in a diverse, multi-cultural, multi-country team environment and the ability to work independently
- Customer orientation and commitment to deliver
- Good Communication and Presentation skills
- Fluent in English and French (written and spoken), Arabic and or any other major European language is an asset
- Willing to travel (Max 35% within Europe Middle East and Africa)
How to Apply
Closing Date : 11 July, 2020
How to Apply for SWIFT Job Recruitment
To apply for the SWIFT Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest SWIFT Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum SWIFT Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for SWIFT Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for SWIFT Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent SWIFT Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|SWIFT Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|SWIFT Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes SWIFT Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. SWIFT may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 6, 2021|
|GIZ Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 6, 2021||07 May, 2021|
|Kwame Nkrumah University (KNUST) Recruitment 2020/2021||May 5, 2021||28 May, 2021|
|Safari Valley Resort Recruitment 2020/2021||May 5, 2021||03 June, 2021|
|Jonhord Ventures Recruitment 2020/2021||April 30, 2021||14 March, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 27, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the SWIFT Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.