The Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Jobs 2020, Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Career Portal, Requirements for Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Job Recruitment 2020.
Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Recruitment Details:
|Company||Sweden Ghana Medical Centre|
|Deadline||16 October, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Sweden Ghana Medical Centre. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Medical Physicist
Sweden Ghana Medical Centre is the leading and first private cancer care center of excellence in West Africa.SGMC covers the full range of cancer specialties; our highly skilled team uses state-of-the art equipment and European-standard treatment techniques to provide high quality radiation treatment. In addition, the Centre uses modern virtual simulation and CT-based 3D treatment planning capabilities aimed at precisely targeting radiation delivery to tumors, while protecting normal tissues.
Our cancer treatment plans and modern radiotherapy techniques give all our patients their best chance to fight cancer, to survive cancer and to improve their quality of life.
Team spirit is our strength. We are receptive, keen to learn from the diverse viewpoints of all our colleagues, and always seeking to improve our skills. Together we share the responsibility for SGMC’s future and for advancing the services we deliver to patients from across Africa. We share knowledge, ideas and information in an open and honest way, in a climate of transparency, trust and respect for one another. We uphold the highest standards of ethical and professional behavior. In everything we do, we always strive to take away the burden of cancer.
Job Function and Related Performance Criteria
SGMC has a bold vision: we want to be the leading innovator in our field, with skilled employees who are motivated to deliver the best patient outcomes for our clients. We want to contribute to cancer treatment and research as we strive to give our patients the most effective therapies. Ultimately, we want to build a healthy company with a business model that works in Africa, and with best practices that help us grow our prominent role in private oncology treatment in West Africa.
As a Junior Medical Physicist, you will be expected to act according to SGMC’s vision as a Centre of Excellence and contribute to a professional and pleasant atmosphere both between colleagues and in patient relations. Moreover, you will be required to work in accordance with the codes and relevant guidelines of your professional licensing body.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be expected to achieve a high standard of performance as a Medical Physicist, while you deliver on the following broad job requirements. The successful candidate would work under the direct supervision of the Clinical Practice Manager Physicists and Dosimetry team by:
• Undertaking all clinical activities on the Linear accelerator as well as the CT and MRI.
• To be responsible for dosimetric parameters on the Linear accelerator as well as the CT
• To address image quality related issues on the CT and MRI
• To participate in the treatment planning activities
• To ensure maintenance of appropriate quality assurance for equipment, treatment delivery, compliance with radiation safety and conformal treatment planning.
• To support the medical physicist team
• Represent SGMC in the Oncology Community in Ghana.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Experience: Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
• Education: Master’s Degree, Medical Physics of an approved University.
• License/Certification: Certified Medical Physicist by the Ghana Allied Health Professional Council (AHPC) as well as, a member of the Ghana Society of Medical Physics (GSMP).
• Candidate must be ready to learn and familiarize themselves with working in a multidisciplinary environment
• Ability to work in a team
• Above-market average
How To Apply For The Job
All interested applicants, should please email their CV and applications to:
Closing Date: 16 October, 2020
How to Apply for Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Job Recruitment
To apply for the Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Sweden Ghana Medical Centre may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Guinness Recruitment 2020/2021||October 28, 2020||28 Nov, 2020|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 28, 2020||28 Nov, 2020|
|Glovo Recruitment 2020/2021||October 28, 2020||28 Nov, 2020|
|Jumia Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 28, 2020||28 Nov, 2020|
|GBfoods Africa Recruitment 2020/2021||October 28, 2020||28 Nov, 2020|
|Ministry of Finance Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 28, 2020||09 November, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.