The Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Jobs 2020, Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Career Portal, Requirements for Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Job Recruitment 2020.
Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Recruitment Details:
|Company||Sweden Ghana Medical Centre|
|Deadline||10 December 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Sweden Ghana Medical Centre. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Marketing Communications Officer
Sweden Ghana Medical Centre serves one purpose: in everything we do, we strive to take away the burden of cancer. Right now we are seeking a creative, experienced and energetic Marketing Communications Officer to help further our mission as the leading private oncology care provider in West Africa. The right candidate will raise SGMC’s brand value and grow our market share by understanding our customer needs and analysing our business data to create compelling marketing engagements. You also bring together internal and external stakeholders to execute effective marketing strategies to drive revenue growth
The appointed candidate will have overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity: working closely with leadership to help plan and execute external programs that build and protect SGMC’s brand and reputation and that ensure consistent messaging throughout our marketing and PR initiatives. He or she will be accountable for developing the annual marketing strategy for the company in line with business objectives, as well as coordinating and executing marketing campaigns and PR activities with proven outcomes.
Job Title: Marketing Communications Officer
Reports to: General Manager
Contract Type: Permanent (Full Time)
Hours: Mondays-Fridays 8:00am-5:00pm
Specific functions are as follows:
• Managing C-SAT by gathering and analyzing customer satisfaction data, reporting on ways to improve customer experiences where necessary
• Identifying potential strategic partner relationships and opportunities for company marketing and PR initiatives, both locally and internationally
• Managing ongoing communications with marketing vendors and reviewing all cancer awareness and media engagements, press releases and materials for approval
• Drafting press materials including press releases, pitch letters, media alerts, fact sheets, executive talking points and coordinating with internal stakeholders for approval
• Serving as a key media contact and actively working to enhance and cultivate relationships with the media across West Africa to raise SGMC’s brand recognition
• Developing reports to communicate results for PR campaigns and initiatives to executive team and key stakeholders
• Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company units are kept informed of marketing and PR objectives
• Planning and implementing promotional campaigns by preparing online, outdoor, media and print marketing campaigns
• Creating a wide range of different marketing content as needed, working closely with design agencies and assisting with new campaigns, ensuring that all marketing materials are in line with marketing plans
• Maintaining websites and using data analytics to drive user engagement while updating and managing social media profiles and all online content in a timely manner
• Managing and improvingindividual lead generation campaigns, measuring results – and monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of all marketing communications
• Updating referral network databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM)system to improve stakeholder communications
• Negotiating compensation and project details for outside contractors related to marketing and promotions
Qualification Required & Experience
• Diploma or degree in marketing or communications
• Experience in marketing in healthcare field
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;able to present complex information in easily understandable format and tailored to diverse audiences
• Proven analytical and/or research experience and skills
• Demonstrated knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management and customer advocacy
• Outstanding interpersonal skills: ability to interact and communicate across a variety of stakeholder groups
• Highly organized, with ability to prioritize and manage client expectations across multiple, competing projects/priorities with aggressive due dates and quick turn-around times
• Professionally-polished presence, passionate client service manner, demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management and adapt to business needs
• Familiarity with strategic marketing campaigns
• Media experience and strong media relations skills
• Understanding of changing market dynamics in West Africa
SGMC offers a working environment that is future-focused with growth opportunities and our employees are encouraged to develop their skills and increase their scope of impact as professionals.
Benefits: Competitive salary and attractive remuneration package.
How To Apply For The Job
Send your CV and Cover letter to:
Closing Date: 10 December 2020
How to Apply for Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Job Recruitment
To apply for the Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Sweden Ghana Medical Centre may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Quick Angels Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||28 June, 2020|
|DKT International Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||20 June, 2020|
|Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||26 June, 2020|
|COA Herbal Centre Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||05 June, 2020|
|KPMG Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||12 June, 2020|
|Internal Audit Agency Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||10 June, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.