Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Star Ghana Foundation Recruitment 2021.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Vacancy For Project Officer
Star Ghana Foundation invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Project Officer.
• The Project Officer will work closely with the Programmes Manager to support Star-Ghana Foundation’s management team and partners in the development, implementation, monitoring and reporting of the giving for change project. The role provides support in the development of high quality programmatic interventions, project monitoring, reporting and accompaniment to partner organisations.
• As part of the programmes team, support implementation, monitoring and reporting of project and partnerships under the giving for change project
• Provide operational support for the project partners, including monitoring compliance with relevant donor policies and conditions
• Responsible for submitting activity reports, activity based project budgets, meetings minutes and monthly project implementation progress reports
• Provide support for donor reporting on quarterly and annual basis
• Manage changes to project scope, project schedules and project costs in line with Foundation and donor guidelines and policies
• Manage aspects of the project, as may be delegated by the Programes Manager, including, administrative systems and processes, logistics coordination for operational and partner tasks
• Maintain required project documents which track project progress including filing of all project activity reports in an appropriate database
• As part of the programmes team, support in the recruitment and management of consultants and other short-term technical assistance, including monitoring and quality assurance of their work
• Provide representation of the Foundation as may be directed by the Executive Director or the Programmes Manager
• Perform any other tasks as may be assigned by the Executive Director and/or the Programmes Manager.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Graduate Degree (or equivalent) in Developments Studies, Social Policy, Economics or other relevant discipline with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position
• Familiarity with project cycle management approaches and tools – including participatory planning, monitoring and evaluation of projects
• Significant experiences in rights-based approaches to development, gender equality and social inclusion (GESI) programming, results-based management approaches
• Significant experiences in learning methodologies and local philanthropy
• Demonstrated experiences in partnerships development and management
• Excellent communication skills, including reporting to diverse project stakeholders
• Master’s degree in a relevant field
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their CVs and cover letters to:
Closing Date: 25 February, 2021