Stanford Seed Recruitment 2021/2022 advertisement has been released and available below. Stanford Seed Vacancies 2021 Application Form, Stanford Seed Jobs 2021, Stanford Seed Career Portal, Requirements for Stanford Seed Job Recruitment 2021.
Stanford Seed Job Vacancies 2021 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2021 Stanford Seed Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Stanford Seed Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||28 Jan, 2021|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Stanford Seed. Explore for your position of choice and then apply it according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Transformation Program Facilitator
Stanford University Global LLC is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Stanford Seed Transformation Program Facilitator in Accra, Ghana. This position will be located in Accra, Ghana.
Building on Stanford’s decades-long history of educating innovators in Silicon Valley, Stanford Institute for Innovation in Developing Economies (Stanford Seed) brings this innovative mindset and practical business training to entrepreneurs in Africa and India.
The 12-month-long Seed Transformation Program (STP) curriculum is customized for founders and senior leaders of high-potential small and medium-sized companies in developing economies who have the potential to, and are committed to, growing and scaling their businesses.
During four curriculum cycles, leaders/founders will be exposed to, and deploy, tools and methodologies to help grow and transform their businesses.
In seeking transformative growth of businesses, traditional and virtual classroom learning is not enough. That is why the STP program is built to be highly interactive, and to allow leaders to both discover and apply the tools and methodologies that will help them transform their businesses.
As part of each learning cycle, leaders/founders will share their learning with their management teams through Stanford Seed facilitated workshops. Leaders and their teams will also work on projects designed to plan for the growth and scale of their companies. By the end of the curriculum, each leader/founder will complete a Transformation Capstone: a plan for growth and scale of the leader’s business.
The successful candidate will have responsibility to:
- Translate the intensive curriculum of value chain operations, accounting, strategy/ organizational design, finance, marketing, governance and other related fields delivered during the Stanford Transformation program (STP) into practical insight for leaders and management teams of small to mid-sized companies in West Africa.
- Lead Stanford designed innovative workshops and integrate curriculum related to growth and scale on site and virtually with STP participant leaders and their team members
- Organize and facilitate frequent Seed leader network meetings, approximately seven business leaders.
- Collaborate with Stanford Seed to maximize the impact of meetings over time and help assess program efficacy.
- Monitor productivity and progress of STP participants and evaluate performance.
- Provide strategic, and pragmatic advising related to assigned projects (curriculum-based) that business leaders and their teams complete and that build to a holistic plan for growth and scale of their business.
- Advise clients and provide feedback on projects to assigned company leaders.
- Manage relationship development with company leader participants.
- Utilize a tool box developed by Stanford faculty and Seed coaches, inspire and motivate company owners and leaders to develop a plan to transform their companies to the next level of success.
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Four-year college degree in management, business administration, economics, statistics or related field at an accredited university required.
- Master’s degree in business, organizational design, leadership, or project management at an accredited university strongly preferred.
- Seven or more years of relevant business management experience in a small to mid-sized company, or within a division of a large company, preferably in West Africa.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- An advanced level of fluent English skills both oral and written, including active listening and interpersonal skills needed to work with a broad range of individuals.
- Must be passionate about transforming small to mid-sized companies in West Africa.
- Ability to inspire others to act boldly to succeed in their chosen business or industry.
- Must have strong facilitation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of West Africa culture, history and business etiquette.
- Ability to remain effective under extreme pressure with multiple priorities and tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, ability to influence and motivate communities across multiple organizational boundaries.
- Highly collaborative style that encourages others to work in partnership with staff, company leaders, and their teams.
Stanford University is one of Silicon Valley’s largest and unique employers. Our mission is to educate future leaders and promote interdisciplinary, world-class research and teaching. This passion makes Stanford an intensely creative, rewarding, and challenging place to work. At the same time, our traditions of respect and collaboration sustain a humane, supportive environment in which to pursue your life and your career. Our full-time employees also enjoy a very competitive benefits package. Please visit: http://benefits.stanford.edu
How to Apply
Closing Date : 28 Jan, 2021
How to Apply for Stanford Seed Job Recruitment
To apply for the Stanford Seed Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Stanford Seed Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Stanford Seed Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Stanford Seed Jobs 2021 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Stanford Seed Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Stanford Seed Recruitment 2021 openings across Ghana.|
|Stanford Seed Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Stanford Seed Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Stanford Seed Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Stanford Seed may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Stanford Seed Job Recruitment 2021. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.