Undergraduate Standard Chartered Science Education Trust Fund Scholarship application form for 2016/2017 session.
Applications are invited from brilliant but needy students who are at the undergraduate level for a scholarship from the Under-Graduate Standard Chartered Science Education Trust Fund for the 2016/2017 academic year.
STANDARD CHARTERED SCIENCE EDUCATION TRUST FUND SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
The Scholarship is opened to:
- Regular Ghanaian students pursuing full time programmes.
- 2nd year Students with a minimum CWA of Second Class Upper.
- Only Pure Science (Biology, Chemistry and Physics), BSc. Human Biology, BSc. Engineering and BSc. Agriculture.
Prospective applicants reading the following programmes are not eligible to apply.
BSc Agribusiness, BSc. Agric. Economics, BSc. Mathematics, BSc. Statistics and BSc. Actuarial Science.
Applicant must not be a beneficiary of other scholarships at the time of application.
Continued entitlement to the award would be subject to sustained good
STANDARD CHARTERED SCIENCE EDUCATION TRUST FUND SCHOLARSHIP REQUIREMENTS
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their application:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or all Terminal reports for the whole duration for SHS.
- Recommendation letters and other awards or certificates (if any).
- Prospective student applicants should also add their complete University Academic Transcripts, (including current -Second Semester results).
STANDARD CHARTERED SCIENCE EDUCATION TRUST FUND SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Application Forms and other detailed information should be downloaded from the University Website, www.knust.edu.gh
Completed Application Forms and all required attachments should be submitted at Rooms 110 and 111 in the Main Administration block.
Closing Date for Submission: Student applicants are to submit their Applications by Friday, 30th September, 2016 by 5:00 pm.
No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact Room 110 and 111 at the Main Administration Block.
See more Post about: