The Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. Standard Chartered Bank Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2019, Standard Chartered Bank Career Portal, Requirements for Standard Chartered Bank Job Recruitment 2019.
Standard Chartered Bank Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Standard Chartered Bank Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Standard Chartered Bank|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Standard Chartered Bank. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Officer, E Banking
Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
Manage and maintain Electronic banking activities to ensure the integrity of the Banks database and
provide exceptional customer service and support across all Electronic banking and channels systems such as
ATM Switch, ATMs, Payment Cards, Mobile Banking,Internet Banking, Mobile App, Messaging & Alerting system, WebSphere Application Server, JBOSS, Web Servers, Application database (oracle), and Point of Sale (POS).
Provide support to our consumer and business customers as well as our Retail, Corporate and Investment banking. Process, verify and reconcile the electronic banking transactions to ensure accuracy and adherence
to policies, procedures and bank regulations. In addition, Electronic Banking/Channel Support Specialist will monitor performance of Electronic Banking/Channel activities in the Bank in order to ensuravailability,reliability and security of digital channels in a manner that meet Business requirements with speed and agility.
The individual will also participate in all activities around UAT and Business Continuity Plan (Disaster recovery
plan), like configuring and managing all E-Banking systems, deployment of fixes, testing and other system administrations.
Managing and Supporting all E-Banking platforms to ensure exceptional Customer experience
- Perform proactive monitoring of system by completing on time system checks.
- Perform detailed analysis and resolution on all incidents/request reported/detected.
- Identify repetitive incidents and recommend for a solution.
- Engage with business partners to ensure smooth operational.
- Manage third party vendors to ensure smooth operational.
- Engage with L2 team to derive solutions on escalated requests.
- Provide input for monthly reports/dashboard.
Decisionmaking/ participate in User Acceptance Test activities and projectimplementation for successful introduction of solutions and new products
- Ability to take dynamic and effective decisions within reasonable time when critical system issues are encountered.
- Set up of the test environment to ensure its up dated as required.
- Participate in designing and reviewing of unit testing and system integration testing (SIT) completed by head office functions or other country teams.
- Participate in deployment of the test scripts onto the relevant systems for automated tests and that manual test scripts are prepared where required.
- Deployment of solution or new products as required.
- Review the test results and derive solutions on issues occurred during the test.
- Make recommendations for system changes that cause faults on go-live, to the supervisor in terms of rolling back to the previous version or reverting to the backup system. Oversee the roll back or switch over.
- Prepare and provide technical inputs that will be used for communication of functional changes.
- Participate in preparation of training materials for banking system users.
Risk and Compliance- Ensure systems integrity and secured E-Banking platforms
- Ensure alignment and compliance with Group IT standard procedures and processes, eg. DRP, BCP, fault management, ATMS EOD support and procedures.
- Participate in Business Continuity Management by driving the execution of business resumption testing on all E-Banking systems at least twice a year.
- Create and implement corrective actions for gaps identified during Business Continuity Management activities.
- Ensure that standard operating processes, control requirements and risk management frameworks are in place.
- Review audit reports that relate to electronic banking and participate in the development and implementation of remedial action
- Prepare and submit all requirements for control reviews to supervisor
- Participate in formal investigations of logged risks incidents related to E-Banking. Ensure that all events are properly analysed and closed out.
- Participate in risk and vulnerability assessment and implement correct measures to remediate all the identified risks.
- Ensure adequate support for Stanlib and Brokerage systems
- Keep Stanlib and Brokerage systems up all times
Ensure that standard procedures are observed at all times and necessary documentation is completed correctly.
Oversee reported problem are logged appropriatelyand reported via incident management system. Escalations beyond country are guided by the escalation procedure
- Ensure all ATM installations and issues are attended within the required SLA. Support to ensure all channels on Ebanking including value added services are running efficiently and always up and running
Preferred Qualification and Experience
A first degree in Computer Science
Working knowledge of Sparrow,bankworld, ATMs, internet banking, USSD and understanding the business dynamics in the E banking environment
Experience in supporting banking applications in a multi-system environment. Deep knowledge in branch banking, E-channels and support in ATMS, mobile technology
How to Apply
2. Job Title: Head of Cash – Transaction Banking
- Execute and manage the Global TB strategy in the country, adapting as required for local needs
- Provide input to local TB Head, in refining and developing strategy and enhancing products
- Commercialise cash product capabilities and cross sell
- Work with ITO especially CMO in developing and delivering the Target Operating Model which will optimise delivery of the strategy.
- Ensure delivery of Bank’s conduct agenda throughout business
- Accountable for the performance of the Cash business including revenue and costs, as well as liabilities
- Accountable for the management of local functional teams to achieve specific targets within budgets.
- Manage the delivery of Cash strategies for the country, including investment, appropriate governance and oversight
- Represent the Cash business at ALCO, and ensure local cash product delivery for the country, in support of liability optimisation strategies
- Establish and maintain framework to ensure functions in local Cash business comply with internal policies, procedures, codes and applicable external laws and regulations
- Build market profile for the Bank and Cash business through development and delivery of local Marketing strategies
- Senior sponsorship of select, large cash intensive Client relationships
- Own all the Cash processes allocated to the role as part of the Group’s process universe
- Accountable to risk control owners and/or Group policy owners for the implementation of policies and control standards set by them, ensuring compliance, and operating within risk tolerance and risk appetite
- Responsible for management of the processes supporting the Cash business (in line with the Group’s process universe as set out in the Group Operational Risk Framework for the region) and associated risks including activities which are carried out by other businesses or functions or which are hubbed or outsourced
- Responsible for recruiting and managing staff in Cash business in line with Target Operating Model
- Provide effective leadership across Cash business to promote sustainable high quality business performance.
- Act as the key end to end focal point for Cash performance, liaising as required with Coverage, FM, and ITO within Region, and globally as appropriate.
- Lead a top team capable of ensuring delivery of the Cash business’ short and longer-term objectives through:
- Coaching, guidance, and management of the team to ensure they deliver against the financial, non-financial and risk/control objectives.
- Identifying and addressing the top issues/opportunities for performance improvement across the team.
- Driving an environment of collaboration, both within the team and across the wider Group, to ensure issues are raised and blockages are resolved in a timely manner.
- Developing succession plans that identify gaps in bench-strength; subsequently implementing action plans to ensure ready-now talent is available.
- Be a role model of the Group’s values and culture in the country
- Take the initiative regarding regulatory, reputational and ethical matters, taking the initiative for providing proactive advice to clients as identified. Coach and manage the team in these matters and ensure they are adequately trained in and cognisant of regulatory, reputational and ethical risks
- Embed the Group’s values and code of conduct and develop a robust culture to ensure that adherence with the highest standards of ethics, and compliance with relevant policies, processes and regulations among team members.
- Ensure that Risk Management matters that are brought to the job holder’s attention are subject to direct remedial action and/or ensure adequate escalation to Local / Country Heads and Group/governance committees, as appropriate
- Responsible for assessing the effectiveness of the Group’s arrangements to deliver effective governance, oversight and controls in the business and, if necessary, oversee changes in these areas
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework, in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role.
- Responsible for delivering ‘effective governance’; capability to challenge fellow executives effectively; and willingness to work with any local regulators in an open and cooperative manner.
- Ensure compliance with all client anti-money laundering (AML) and sanctions policies and procedures
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.]*
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Global Head of Cash
- AME Regional Cash Head
- Local Banking Head and Local CIBMT
- Country and Local Business Heads across all Products and Segment areas
- Country Local Operational Risk, Finance, GT, HR, Legal, Credit risk & Compliance
- Major Clients, particularly those where playing strategic sponsor role
- Key regulators (eg., BoG, GHIPSS)
- All stakeholders including Clients, Auditors and Regulators and Industry bodies
How to Apply
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Bank Job Recruitment
To apply for the Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Standard Chartered Bank Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2019 openings across Ghana.|
|Standard Chartered Bank Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Standard Chartered Bank Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Standard Chartered Bank Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi, and Ho. Standard Chartered Bank may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Standard Chartered Bank Job Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: