The Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Standard Chartered Bank Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2020, Standard Chartered Bank Career Portal, Requirements for Standard Chartered Bank Job Recruitment 2020.
Standard Chartered Bank Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Standard Chartered Bank Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Standard Chartered Bank|
|Deadline||9th March, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Standard Chartered Bank. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Associate Director, Treasury Risk
About Standard Chartered
- Assist the Senior Manager in the overall management of Treasury Risk in West Africa.
- Control and supervision of the management of liquidity risk and IRRBB in West Africa.
- Develop proactive engagement with business and key stakeholders in pursuit of balanced risk / return positions via discussions on liquidity and IRRBB exposures and limits, and FTP issues.
- Provide analysis of risk exposures, market commentaries, and analysis of variances to senior Treasury management and Country management as and when required.
- Implementation of the Treasury liquidity risk, IRRBB and FTP policies in West Africa.
- Support ALCOs in their balance sheet management across the region.
- Contribute towards development of the Group’s strategic enterprise risk management capability and risk/return assessments and benchmarks.
- Establish and maintain control framework to ensure compliance with internal policies, procedures, Group/local regulatory requirements, code of conducts, and applicable external laws and regulations.
- Maintain appropriate relationships with Regulators and liaise with internal / external auditors.
- Professional qualification in risk management, accounting and / or finance.
-  years+ experience in the financial services industry, preferably in Accounting, Treasury or Finance
- Good knowledge of balance sheet management and other risk management concepts.
- Excellent analytical skills and sound judgement in a rapidly changing and often stressful environment.
- Good business acumen and multicultural sensitivity.
- Possess strong leadership qualities.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of:
- Liquidity risk, IRRBB and FTP models and methodologies
- Liquidity risk, IRRBB and FTP regulations and guidelines
- Workings of financial markets
- Risk management system platforms
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 9th March, 2020
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Bank Job Recruitment
To apply for the Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Standard Chartered Bank Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Standard Chartered Bank Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Standard Chartered Bank Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Standard Chartered Bank Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi, and Ho. Standard Chartered Bank may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Standard Chartered Bank Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.