Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2019 for Sales and Fulfilment Manager, Digital Banking
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2019
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Sales and Strategy:
• Oversee client acquisition through digital and patronage of functionalities
• Oversee activities of both Digital Support Officers: Digital Activation and Digital Fulfilment Teams.
• Ensure seamless communication lines between the sales force and the Analytics Team.
• Ensure at least 90% conversion on the transition from the top of the ‘funnel’ to the bottom – from clients’ download to clients’ account activation and funding.
• Provide strategic and tactical inputs on digital sales and marketing as an integral part of the Retail Banking function.
• Plan and schedule activations to drive clients’ sign-ups through the Digital Activation Team.
• Work closely with Products & Segments to develop campaigns that speak effectively to the needs of the clients and drive digital banking proposition.
• Use Consumer, competitor and research insights to provide thought leadership in formulation of sales strategy.
• Work with both the digital and social media agency to ensure the effective utilization of all media deployed. Be digitally oriented to brief all stakeholders on the impacts of social media campaigns and engage media agency considering re-strategizing.
Strategic Media and Marketing Communication:
• Work with the various creative and media agencies to ensure effective communication both BTL (below–the–line) and ATL (above–the–line) and to communicate the impact of these media used.
• Identify activation points – Schools, companies, shopping centres, areas etc. where activations can be organized with maximum impact.
• Work with both the digital and social media agency to ensure that effective utilization of digital marketing. Additional responsibility as the country social media manager.
Design and execute digital brand specifications (brand positioning and brand architecture) to reinforce the overall SCB digital agenda.
Provide strategic and tactical inputs on digital marketing as an integrated part of the Retail Banking function. This will involve planning and scheduling activations to drive clients’ sign-ups through Digital Activation Team.
Strong background in analytics
Performance and sales driven
Dynamic thinking ability
Maintain good relationships and alignment to business agendas with internal stakeholders
Our Ideal Candidate
• Strong background in analytics
• Digital orientation
• Performance driven
• Dynamic thinking ability
• Strong analytical ability
• Discipline and time management
• Ability to solve problems and close issues without handing over
Share this post with your Friends: