Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2019 for Director, Public Sector
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2019
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Responsible for implementation and driving Public Sector and Development Organisations (PSDO) strategy for the Financial institution portfolio.
• Identify prospect and convert in line with Bank’s appetite.
• Ensure quality of the sales pitch and lead them with the clients. Also review the Term sheets before delivering to clients.
• Work with CA and obtain all pre-deal clearances.
• Effectively use RMWB for managing a healthy pipeline and also a record of client calls and discussions.
• Oversee CCM to ensure smooth on-boarding of client after thorough completion of documentation and other processes.
• Senior client calling and briefing on a regular basis for account maintenance and deal negotiation. Also engage senior internal stakeholders for marketing, credit and any other pertinent issues.
• Work closely with CA, product partners, GAM/FAM and analyze a) wallet size b) determine appropriateness of the product and c) work out a comprehensive account plan.
• Successfully negotiate and close out pricing and other deal dynamics with client
• Oversee the quality & turnaround of credit proposal and ensure faster delivery. Work with CA for resolving Credit queries.
• Oversee the CCM to ensure all documentation and security creation are completed on time to ensure smooth execution of transaction.
• Liaising with Legal/external counsel/CRC in preparation and execution of non-standard complex transactions along with product partners.
• Work with CDD team to ensure proper completion of eCDDs.
• Along with the product partner, push for line utilization of complex and structured transactions. Oversee the CCM in ensuring high utilization of regular WC facilities.
• Review Failed Trade status, EAR, ASTAR CCRT, etc with the CA to ensure discipline and quality in portfolio
• Responsible for executing and supervising the clients revenue
• Responsible for identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling and mitigating risks to the Group and business, as well as an awareness and understanding of the main risks facing the Group and the role the individual plays in managing them.
• Ensure to interpret the Group’s financial information, identify key issues based on this information and put in place appropriate controls and measures
• Ensure the adherence to risk and governance process is strictly adhered to
Regulatory & Business Conduct
• Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
• Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
• Lead the [Ghana Global banking Financial Institution to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles
• Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
With Central Bank of Ghana.
• Support Digital payment council on innovative ideas to drive mobile money and banks digitization agenda
Our Ideal Candidate
Academic Degree (Accounting & Finance)
Background in Economics, Corporate Finance, Transaction Banking
Share this post with your Friends: