Standard Bank Group Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Standard Bank Group Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Standard Bank Group Jobs 2020, Standard Bank Group Career Portal, Requirements for Standard Bank Group Job Recruitment 2020.
Standard Bank Group Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Standard Bank Group Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Standard Bank Group Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Standard Bank Group|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Standard Bank Group. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Relationship Manager, Commercial
To grow and retain a portfolio of high value commercial relationships by performing a proactive, mobile, value adding financial partnership role, ensuring that close personal attention is given to provide a full array of customised financial solutions and services tailored to meet the growth needs and potential of the portfolio.
Profitable growth in sales
- Provide advice on, promoting, selling and structuring a wide and diverse range of financial solutions customized to best meet the financial needs of high value commercial customers.
- Selling includes acquiring and opening new business accounts on a face-to face basis
- Cross-selling additional value added solutions to the existing portfolio to assist clients in growing their businesses
- Identify and take ownership of sales leads generated for associate Group company stakeholders e.g. Vehicle and Asset Finance; Electronic Banking; to ensure a quick and knowledgeable response.
- Mine and analyze customer data to identify and plan for expansion and/or additional business opportunities.
- Develop and implement a client-calling schedule to visit all clients in the portfolio.
- Conduct a full client value analysis on all clients with the view of understanding clients’ businesses and identifying opportunities to bank the clients’ ecosystem.
- Identify opportunities to migrate top-end relationships.
Customer service quality and efficiency
- Provide a central advisory/information/ query handling service point for the portfolio.
- Performing a proactive liaison role between customers and back office service fulfillment and credit functions.
- Interact frequently and closely with all clients to analyze and establish ongoing needs and to assist clients to better understand their financial requirements.
- Accurately and efficiently process customer mandates/ documentation requirements for financial facilities.
Lending support and risk management
- Plan and implement annual credit reviews for the portfolio.
- Explaining and structuring/ customizing credit loan facility options, parameters and qualifying criteria.
- Support customers in the completion of credit application information requirements e.g. balance sheets, financial statements and management accounts.
- Motivate and process non-scored credit applications.
- Notify customers regarding the approval/ decline of credit loan facilities.
- Explore alternative solutions in the event of declines from Credit.
- Monitor of daily referrals to ensure that client facilities are managed within the parameters set by Credit. Exercising discretion regarding account conduct based on a close knowledge and understanding of client activities.
- Manage and control industry sector, client exposure, and securities held to contain risk.
- Conduct a needs analysis to identify customer needs effectively when opening new accounts or giving product advice, in line with Financial Advisory and Intermediary Service Act license categories.
- Complete disclosure to the customers in terms of accreditation, service fees, and commission.
- Ensure proper record keeping in terms of Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act as well as the Financial Intelligence Centre Act requirements.
- Manage the Account Analyst to ensure that work standards and quality work output targets are set, achieved and maintained.
- Manage the performance contribution of support staff.
- Identifying strengths and development areas and ensuring that support staff receives the requisite learning and skills development interventions.
- Proactively coaching and mentoring subordinates
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Relevant business related tertiary qualification is a pre-requisite
- Post-graduate studies e.g. MBA is an advantage
- Relevant business related tertiary qualification
- Strong numerical skills and financial acumen to analyze, evaluate and identify trends in complex consolidated financial statements, balance sheets and ratios.
- A sound understanding of cash flow cycles pertaining to the industry being analyzed.
- A good knowledge of financial spreadsheet applications (e.g. Excel) to capture and analyze financial data.
- Good knowledge of general banking practices and procedures.
- A good understanding of the principles and practices of business economics and the current business economic environment.
- A good current knowledge of different industry sectors and sector risk profiles/ trends; this includes an understanding of the impact of climactic conditions on the agricultural market (if there are agric clients in the portfolio).
- A thorough knowledge of multi-level products available to business banking customers (features and benefits) and pricing structures.
- A good knowledge of financial investment options, vehicle and asset finance and electronic banking options for lead generation purposes.
- Good knowledge of Personal Banking product offerings.
- A good knowledge of competitor offerings and structures.
- A sound knowledge and understanding of Credit principles and practices, including an understanding of credit application, securities and balance sheet requirements.
- A strong working knowledge of the terms and conditions of multiple legal entities (companies, close corporations, sole proprietorships etc.) in the commercial market and the legislative restrictions and requirements governing these from a financial services perspective.
- Sound understanding of current taxation laws as they apply to the portfolio of customers.
- A good knowledge of all regulations/laws governing banking.
- A sound knowledge of Managing Local Market (MLM) sales principles and practices to manage and optimize portfolio retention and growth.
- Negotiation skills.
- Good knowledge of technical portfolio management systems
- A good working knowledge of administration processes and procedures pertaining to Business Banking transactions.
- Knowledge of how to use the Group Reference Guide to access/ look up relevant information.
How to Apply
How to Apply for Standard Bank Group Job Recruitment
To apply for the Standard Bank Group Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Standard Bank Group Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Standard Bank Group Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Standard Bank Group Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Standard Bank Group Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Standard Bank Group Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Standard Bank Group Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Standard Bank Group Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Standard Bank Group Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Standard Bank Group may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Standard Bank Group Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: