Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for St. Joseph’s College of Education Recruitment 2021.
Job Vacancy For Principal
• The Principal serves as Academic and Administrative Head, as well as Chief Disciplinary Officer of the College. He or She is responsible for organising and conducting the academic, financial and administrative business of the College in accordance with the statutes and decisions of Council and the Academic Board.
Tenure of Office
• The appointment, which is full time,’ shall be for four (4) years in the first instance and may be renewed for a further term of four (4) years after evaluation of performance.
Qualification and Experience
The Applicant must:
• Have an advanced research degree (a PhD is an added advantage).
• Have good character and high degree of personal integrity and must be a distinguished master teacher and scholar in teaching and learning.
• Be at least a Senior Lecturer or a Principal Tutor in a College of Education or of a comparable grade in a similar institution/organisation.
Applicant must also show evidence of the following:
• Demonstrate capacity to manage a College of Education;
• Ability to foster and promote good internal and external relations of the College;
• Ability to project effectively the image of the College internally and externally;
• Proven capacity to provide strong, visionary leadership and innovation.
• Relevant post qualification senior management experience of at least five (5) years.
• Must not be more than 55 years at the time of application and; extensive knowledge and experience at the tertiary education level will be an added advantage.
How To Apply For The Job
• Interested applicants must submit seven (7) copies of their application package, including Curriculum Vitae, a two-page Vision Statement for the College, Certificates and any other relevant documents.
• Application must be addressed and submitted by registered courier to:
St. Joseph’s College of Education
P. O. Box 15, Bechem, Ahafo Region
Digital Address: B3-0021-5204
Applicants must request three (3) referees to submit reports on them directly to the above address or to the following email address:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 10 June, 2021
NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.