SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. SPIE Oil & Gas Services Vacancies 2020 Application Form, SPIE Oil & Gas Services Jobs 2020, SPIE Oil & Gas Services Career Portal, Requirements for SPIE Oil & Gas Services Job Recruitment 2020.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 SPIE Oil & Gas Services Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment Details:
|Company||SPIE Oil & Gas Services|
|Deadline||29 Oct, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at SPIE Oil & Gas Services. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Electrical Foreman
SPIE NIGERIA is actively looking for an Electrical Foreman to join it taskforce in GHANA
- Rotational status
– Position Onshore, Receiving Facility
– He is responsible for maintenance operations within his field of competence.
– He guarantees a good level of availability of the equipment on production SITE.
– He plays a predominant role in the transfer of skills to personnel undergoing training and development by mentoring on SITE.
- Organises on site the maintenance operations which are placed under his responsibility,
- Assists the planning team by giving any technical support for the preparation of the jobs in his discipline.
- With his teams assists specialists working under VENDORS,
- Ensures that COMPANY’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to Work Permits), as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during performance of maintenance operations placed under his responsibility,
- Manages and execute interventions for preventive and corrective maintenance
- Issue troubleshooting of installations
- Monitors the functioning of utilities and equipment placed under his responsibility,
- Identifies recurrent corrective maintenance interventions, analyses them and suggests improvements,
- Keeps a critical eye on current preventive maintenance programmes and, if need be, suggests improvements,
- Warns support teams of any recurring problems related to the availability or quality of spare parts,
- Suggests improvements and requests modifications.
- He is responsible for maintenance operations within his field of competence.
- He ensures that maintenance operations under his responsibility are carried out in strict accordance with COMPANY’s current safety rules and operating procedures and in accordance with standard industry practice, thereby guaranteeing the quality of maintenance operations, within his field, carried out on site by CONTRACTOR.
- He guarantees a good level of availability of the equipment he is responsible for on production sites.
The holder of this post have extensive experience as an Electrical Foreman and basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations
– Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND/HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or BTS/DUT or equivalent,
– 5 to 10 years’ experience in the maintenance field on oil and gas production installations
How to Apply
Closing Date : 29 Oct, 2020
How to Apply for SPIE Oil & Gas Services Job Recruitment
To apply for the SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest SPIE Oil & Gas Services Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for SPIE Oil & Gas Services Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|SPIE Oil & Gas Services Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes SPIE Oil & Gas Services Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. SPIE Oil & Gas Services may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Boost Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||20th October, 2020|
|Marriott Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||14 Nov, 2020|
|Palladium Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||14 Nov, 2020|
|First National Bank Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||25 Oct, 2020|
|AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||30 Oct, 2020|
|World Vision International Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||22 Oct, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the SPIE Oil & Gas Services Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.