Society For Family Health International Recruitment 2019 For Country Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Society For Family Health International Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Society For Family Health International Recruitment 2019
Society For Family Health International Ghana (SFHIG) is part of SFH International, an emerging Pan African organisation working in solidarity with communities, government, donors and the private sector for social justice and Universal Health coverage of all Africans using health system, strengthening and market development approaches. SFH International Ghana requires the services of individuals with experience of strategic thinking, initiative and creativity as well as strong people management skills.
The positions will be filled up on contract basis – 3 years renewable contract
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum first degree in pharmacy
• A master’s degree and or additional training in Business/programme management, Business development/analytics and or entrepreneurial studies discipline will be an advantage
• Minimum 8 years demonstrated work experience in the pharmaceutical or fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) or the NGO social marketing/social business sector. 2 ot 3 years at management level
• Proven experience of engaging regulatory and other government agencies, and representing an organization in negotiation with government, private sector bodies and communities.
How To Apply For The Job
The following documents should be attached to the application.
• Cover Letter
• Attested copies of educational certificate
For submission of application, please send email to:
Closing Date: 15 March, 2019