The SocialEdge Africa Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. SocialEdge Africa Vacancies 2020 Application Form, SocialEdge Africa Jobs 2020, SocialEdge Africa Career Portal, Requirements for SocialEdge Africa Job Recruitment 2020.
SocialEdge Africa Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 SocialEdge Africa Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
SocialEdge Africa Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||14 August, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at SocialEdge Africa. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Creative Freelancers (Trainees, Fee based)
As one of the most influential digital solutions agencies in Africa, SocialEdge is hiring the top 10% of Freelancers in Africa. Obtain the skills you need to be a Creative Freelancer by joining our 6 to 12-month online programme (non-academic but practical knowledge and skills). 80-90% scholarship is available for high potential candidates. Also stand the chance to earn while you learn. You will learn all aspects of multimedia design, including web design, graphic design, video editing, virtual event management, remote project management, digital marketing and more. You will need a maximum of GHS1,000 to participate in the programme after scholarship has been awarded. Installment arrangement can be made. Participants will be assisted to apply for digital citizenship in Europe.
Specialty areas we’re looking for:
1. Virtual Assistants/Administrators
2. Virtual Project Managers/Coordinators
3. Copy/Content Writers
4. Graphic Designers
5. Photographers/Video Editors
6. Web developers ( WordPress)
Qualification Required & Experience
• University degree/ HND
• Candidates must have very good command of the English Language, both written and verbal.
• Candidates with entrepreneurial competencies are preferred.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send a CV and a short letter of interest indicating how they will raise the GHS1,000 if awarded part scholarship of 80-90%. Email:
Closing Date: 06 August, 2020
2. Job Title: Freelance Trainees Wanted (Fresh Graduates / National Service Persons Can Apply)
Freelance Training Opportunities for National Service Personnel and New Graduates (Work part time).
We are looking to hire self-motivated and disciplined new graduates and national service personnel for discounted freelance training. Freelancers are required to complete assignments that meet prescribed specifications. In this position, you will also be required to keep a record of hours worked.
To ensure success as a Freelancer, you should possess excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Freelancer will be able to complete assignments with minimal supervision.
• Formulating assignments in accordance with prescribed specifications.
• Editing assignments to ensure that they are accurate and well-presented.
• Liaising with the line manager to clarify assignment-related expectations, as needed.
• Submitting completed assignments in the stipulated format.
• Storing and filing copies of all completed assignments.
• Keeping an accurate record of hours worked and income received.
• Ensuring that your work equipment remains in excellent working condition at all times.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Relevant educational qualification(Degree/HND)
• Prior freelancing experience is an asset
• Portfolio of completed projects (if available).
• Access to all equipment (computer and internet) needed to complete tasks.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
• Drive, discipline, and initiative.
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants should forward their cover letter and CVs to:
Closing Date: 14 August, 2020
How to Apply for SocialEdge Africa Job Recruitment
To apply for the SocialEdge Africa Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest SocialEdge Africa Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum SocialEdge Africa Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for SocialEdge Africa Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for SocialEdge Africa Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent SocialEdge Africa Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|SocialEdge Africa Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|SocialEdge Africa Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes SocialEdge Africa Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. SocialEdge Africa may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Konsyg Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||7 Sept 2020|
|IQVIA Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||8 August 2020|
|Mothers2mothers (m2m) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||14 August 2020|
|University of Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||31 August 2020|
|Agogo Presbyterian Women's College of Education (PWCE) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||19 August, 2020|
|Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit Recruitment 2020/2021||August 6, 2020||31 August, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the SocialEdge Africa Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.