SNV Netherlands Development Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. SNV Netherlands Development Vacancies 2020 Application Form, SNV Netherlands Development Jobs 2020, SNV Netherlands Development Career Portal, Requirements for SNV Netherlands Development Job Recruitment 2020.
SNV Netherlands Development Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 SNV Netherlands Development Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
SNV Netherlands Development Recruitment Details:
|Company||SNV Netherlands Development|
|Deadline||27 Oct, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at SNV Netherlands Development. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Business Development & Energy Advisor
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organisation that applies practical know-how to make a lasting difference in the lives of people living in poverty. We use our extensive and long-term in-country presence to apply and adapt our top-notch expertise in Agriculture, Energy and WASH to local contexts. SNV has an annual turnover of €130 million, over 1,250 staff in more than 25 countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America. We are proud to be a not-for-profit organisation that uses project financing to implement our mission. This requires us to work efficiently and to invest in operational excellence.
SNV currently aims more explicitly for systems change during project preparation and implementation – by strengthening institutions and kick-starting markets that help many more to escape poverty beyond our projects. We continue to position ourselves as a premium organisation, with decentralised management. Our Global Support Unit backstops our teams around the world.
For more information on SNV, visit our website: www.snv.org
Overview of the Project
The Renewable Energy Development and Acceleration Project (REDAP) is aimed at facilitating the sustainable growth of small and medium scale energy enterprises with the view to catalyse the transition of energy users from traditional inefficient forms of energy to clean and efficient energy technologies in support of the broader goals of climate change mitigation. To this end, the REDAP aims to;
i. Improve access to efficient and suitable finance for sustainable energy businesses and users through the development of tailored financial products supported by market scans and needs assessments.
ii. Build a pipeline of viable and sustainable energy enterprises through business and market development support
iii. Increase demand for sustainable energy services by initiating demand activation activities and brokering linkages.
The energy technologies to be covered under the project will include grid-connected and off-grid solar, clean cooking and biogas digesters.
The project is seeking applicants for a full-time position for a Business Development & Energy Advisor.
The Business Development & Energy Advisor on the REDAP, will oversee the development of a business development programme aimed at shaping participating businesses into bankable and sustainable energy enterprises through the adoption of operationally viable practices and systems. This role encompass scouting and selection of participating companies, coordinating and offering business advisory services including training on business plan development, coaching on cash flow analysis and management, and inclusive business design propositions. Others will include supporting market scans, financial products and supply chains development. The Position will as well act as the Project Manager the REDAP project, overseeing day-to-day administration of the project, including supervising the overall project activity delivery and financial management.
Main tasks will include;
- Collaborate with consortium partners and relevant existing SNV projects in putting together a business development programme for participating enterprises.
- Oversee implementation of the agreed business development programme.
- Lead the process of aiding participating enterprises with the preparation and submission by load applications to participating Financial Institution(s).
- Lead in the development of an appropriate criteria for the selection of participating enterprises in consultation with Rural Development Fund.
- Coordinate and offer business advisory services to selected enterprises.
- Lead the develop of strong relationships with start-ups and MSMEs, identify opportunities for growth and upscaling, and contribute to the preparation of their investment proposals and plans.
- Lead the development of strategic partnerships aimed at leveraging and scaling results of the project.
- Collaborate with the Rural Development Fund and relevant partners to ensure that the agreed project coordination mechanism is functioning effectively.
- Support the Energy and Market Linkages Advisor in the conduct and updating of market scans and analysis.
- Overseeing day-to-day administration of the project, including supervising the overall project activity delivery and financial management.
- Lead in monitoring and evaluation activities on the project.
Applicant must have relevant knowledge in Business Developing Services; have good understanding and work experience within the Renewable Energy Sector and Project Management. She/he must have strong knowledge and experience in the poultry sector in Ghana
- Master’s degree plus 5 years of experience or Bachelor’s Degree plus 7 years of experience in a relevant discipline, such as: Business Administration; Finance; Energy Economics; Project Management and/or related field;
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in offering business developing services plus project management experience.
- Working experience in market development and facilitation.
- Strong analytical and risk assessment skills, including financial modelling skills.
- Value chain and supply chain analysis and development skills.
- Experience working on capacity development, training and coaching projects.
- Ability to build productive internal and external working relationships; good networking skills.
- Pro-active and results-oriented.
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments to meet deadlines, exercise good judgment and to effectively communicate at various levels such as stakeholders.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A good blend of development and banking sector work experience will be an advantage.
This is a full-time national employment, with the successful candidate being contracted on an initial one-year basis with the possibility of renewal. Salary is competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience and includes a competitive secondary benefit package.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 27 Oct, 2020
How to Apply for SNV Netherlands Development Job Recruitment
To apply for the SNV Netherlands Development Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest SNV Netherlands Development Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum SNV Netherlands Development Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for SNV Netherlands Development Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for SNV Netherlands Development Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent SNV Netherlands Development Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|SNV Netherlands Development Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|SNV Netherlands Development Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes SNV Netherlands Development Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. SNV Netherlands Development may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the SNV Netherlands Development Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.