Sisu Global Health Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Sisu Global Health Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Sisu Global Health Jobs 2020, Sisu Global Health Career Portal, Requirements for Sisu Global Health Job Recruitment 2020.
Sisu Global Health Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Sisu Global Health Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Sisu Global Health Recruitment Details:
|Company||Sisu Global Health|
|Deadline||18th April, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Sisu Global Health. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Clinical Trainer
Sisu Global Health is the medical device company for emerging markets. Sisu is a flexible and fast-paced startup looking to meet the unmet medical technology needs of most of the world’s population.
Our first product, Hemafuse, is a patented surgical tool to manually salvage, filter, and recycle blood from internal bleeding back to the patient. Hemafuse is the first in a pipeline of medical devices that address challenges unique to emerging markets, such as blood access. We have achieved regulatory approval in Ghana and Kenya for Hemafuse and are entering the market launch phase as a company.
We are looking for a high-performing Clinical Trainer to cover Ghana. The successful candidate will coordinate in-country part time trainers to engage hospital targets. The Clinical Trainer will also work directly with hospitals to set up and conduct training of various stakeholders. Clinical Trainer duties will include updating the training curriculum and evaluating regional trainers.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to train stakeholders at hospitals
- Organize training workshops and presentations
- Regionally and at Accra based institutions
- Create Slides and presentations for each session
- Train various Health Care professionals – doctors, theater staff, anaesthetists
- Refine Training curriculum for maximum impact
- Manage Sisu’s part time trainers to ensure that hospitals are getting trained
- Create a follow-on program to evaluate efficacy of training
- Evaluate trainers’ performance on a quarterly basis
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting Health Care Provider relationships
- Manage Training Resources and Simulator Kits
- MB, ChB, BSc in Nursing or other similar degree or equivalent experience
- Willing to travel within Ghana to support training needs
- Previous experience as a field trainer, clinical trainer, educator
- Ability to plan, organize and change work plan & strategies based on changing demands
- Strong professional and cross-cultural communication skills
- Experience living, working and teaching in Ghana
- Willingness to jump in, step up and do whatever is needed to help the company succeed
- Experience planning, executing, and measuring the effectiveness of training
- Proven ability to change training programs
- Previous training experience in the healthcare field
- Experience in healthcare sales and marketing (ideally medical device and emerging markets)
- Enthusiastically help other colleagues solve problems
- Appreciation of puns
How to Apply
Closing Date : 18th April, 2020
How to Apply for Sisu Global Health Job Recruitment
To apply for the Sisu Global Health Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Sisu Global Health Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Sisu Global Health Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Sisu Global Health Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Sisu Global Health Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Sisu Global Health Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Sisu Global Health Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Sisu Global Health Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Sisu Global Health Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Sisu Global Health may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Communication Technology University (GCTU) Recruitment 2020/2021||January 27, 2021||05 February, 2021|
|Encyclopaedia Africana Recruitment 2020/2021||January 27, 2021||16 February, 2021|
|Fiagya Rural Bank LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||January 27, 2021||10 February, 2021|
|LC Waikiki Recruitment 2020/2021||January 26, 2021||22 Feb. 2021|
|GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana Ltd Recruitment 2020/2021||January 26, 2021||22 Feb. 2021|
|Deloitte Recruitment 2020/2021||January 26, 2021||22 Feb. 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Sisu Global Health Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.