Sightsavers Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. Sightsavers Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Sightsavers Jobs 2019, Sightsavers Career Portal, Requirements for Sightsavers Job Recruitment 2019.
Sightsavers Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Sightsavers Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Sightsavers Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||17 November, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Sightsavers. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Administrative Officer
Our vision is or a world where no one is blind from avoidable causes and where visually impaired people participate equally in society. Each year, we improve the lives of millions of people in the poorest parts of the world. Sightsavers offers a great working environment
Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Accra, Ghana
Contract: 24 months Fixed Term Contract
Salary: Local Terms and Conditions Apply
• The Administrative Officer will provide administrative support and office services to ensure the smooth running of the Ghana Country Office and provide management services to the Drivers team.
• In addition to the day-to-day administration and maintenance of the office and IT systems you will assist with programme support by organising programme and project meetings, assisting with programme documents and records and liaising with partners,our experience of working within an NGO will inform your development and implementation of systems to implement and improve processes.
• The Administrative Officer is responsible for the management of the Drivers; including monitoring of procedures and systems that are in place and all insurance, road tax, maintenance and servicing needs.
• Other responsibilities include overseeing procurement processes such as ordering of stock and local purchases and supplies, working closely with the global procurement team, liaising with clearing agents and keeping efficient records.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Your educational background in Administration or Management or equivalent experience, will be supported by your excellent planning and organisation ability. Ideally you vvill have experience of managing a team, dealing with procurement and providing programme support
• The Ghana Country Office supports many programmes and as such this is a busy and involved role and the above is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities or experience requirements.
How To Apply For The Job
To apply for this post by email, please download our application form and equal opportunities form and return as two separate documents to:
Send the necessary details to:
Closing Date: 17 November, 2019
How to Apply for Sightsavers Job Recruitment
To apply for the Sightsavers Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Sightsavers Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Sightsavers Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Sightsavers Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Sightsavers Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Sightsavers Recruitment 2019 openings across Ghana.|
|Sightsavers Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Sightsavers Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Sightsavers Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Sightsavers may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 16, 2021|
|Dayspring Montessori International School Recruitment 2020/2021||April 16, 2021||20 April, 2021|
|Fiaseman Rural Bank LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||April 16, 2021||30 November, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 14, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 14, 2021|
|Sunshine Healthcare LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||April 14, 2021||13 March, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Sightsavers Job Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.