The Shawbell Consulting Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Shawbell Consulting Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Shawbell Consulting Jobs 2020, Shawbell Consulting Career Portal, Requirements for Shawbell Consulting Job Recruitment 2020.
Shawbell Consulting Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Shawbell Consulting Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Shawbell Consulting Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||November 15, 2019.|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Shawbell Consulting. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Senior Legal Consultant
Reporting to the CEO, you will provide corporate legal and transaction advisory services to clients.
- Legal Representation and Advisory Services
- Legal Due Diligence services
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating high level contracts
- Government Services
- Investor services
- Sector regulatory and legislative studies
- Supervision of other lawyers
- A fair amount of business development.
Required Skills or Experience
The successful lawyer will be:
- An intelligent and active individual with a good first degree from a recognized university.
- Ghana Bar-qualifed; International Bar qualification may be considered
- Post-graduate qualifications are welcome but the right candidate will have not less than five (5) years post-qualification experience, and would have worked on corporate matters.
- Oil/Gas, Power, Mining, Agricultural, Industry sector experience would be an advantage.
- Superior delivery of client services, acute alertness and attention to detail on the part of counsel and subordinates
- He/she must have the flair and ability to engage with local and international clients, perform to their expectations and also attract new business.
- Will be analytical, hard working, and must be prepared to put in long work hours.
How to Apply
Qualified lawyers who are resident in Ghana may apply by sending their CV and cover letter, labelled Application for Lawyer to the attention of The Hiring Manager: [email protected] by November 15, 2020.
Tel: 0302-774112. No 9, Klottey Crescent, Ring Road East, North Labone, Accra, Ghana.
INTERESTED PERSONS MUST NOTE THAT THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION
2. Job Title: Senior Project Team Leader
- Working closely with government officials, local and multinational clients in resolving complex business questions and serving as the first-line interface on behalf of the firm for reform projects.
- Project planning, project leadership coordination and project direction on project tasks, writing reports and ensuring timely and successful project completion.
- Overseeing project coordinators & team leaders and day-to-day progress reporting to the CEO.
- Developing strategies for business development and client consultancy services generally.
Required Skills or Experience
- Strong first degree from a recognized university, with a further postgraduate degree in Business Administration, Governance, Policy, Organizational Development/Human Resource, Law, Finance, Economics.
- Minimum of 5 years in active professional service delivery, with significant senior level experience.
- A proven experiential background and sufficient depth to know and understand what determines successful service delivery for the client in Ghana and elsewhere.
- You will be a qualified professional with the ability to apply a highly-analytical mind and the appropriate level of technical expertise to the services rendered by the firm, including ICT applications.
- Ability to lead and motivate people, encourage teamwork and to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients. Superior report writing and presentation skills are demanded by both jobs.
- Must be resident in Accra/Tema currently, and willing and able to perform within a high-task, demanding environment with frequent late hours.
- Showing initiative and creativity, while complying with the firm’s strict consultancy policies and standards.
How to Apply
Application should comprise your CV and Cover Letter to be sent to: [email protected] by November 15, 2020.
*Please stipulate the position for which you are applying in both your transmittal email and your Application (Cover) Letter. . Tel: 0302-774112; No 9, Klottey Crescent, Ring Road East, North Labone, Accra, Ghana. INTERESTED PERSONS MUST NOTE THAT THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION
How to Apply for Shawbell Consulting Job Recruitment
To apply for the Shawbell Consulting Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Shawbell Consulting Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Shawbell Consulting Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Shawbell Consulting Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Shawbell Consulting Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Shawbell Consulting Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Shawbell Consulting Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Shawbell Consulting Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Shawbell Consulting Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Shawbell Consulting may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|LC Waikiki Recruitment 2020/2021||January 26, 2021||22 Feb. 2021|
|GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana Ltd Recruitment 2020/2021||January 26, 2021||22 Feb. 2021|
|Deloitte Recruitment 2020/2021||January 26, 2021||22 Feb. 2021|
|Autoshack Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||January 26, 2021||21 February, 2021|
|Superior Raceways Recruitment 2020/2021||January 26, 2021||24 February, 2021|
|Marriott Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||January 25, 2021||22 Feb. 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Shawbell Consulting Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.