Shawbell Consulting Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Shawbell Consulting Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Shawbell Consulting Limited Jobs 2020, Shawbell Consulting Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Shawbell Consulting Limited Job Recruitment 2020.
Shawbell Consulting Limited Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Shawbell Consulting Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Shawbell Consulting Limited Recruitment Details:
|Company||Shawbell Consulting Limited|
|Deadline||09 September, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Shawbell Consulting Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Director, Legal Division
A key government ministry formulating, steering and monitoring the implementation of national development policies that impact all sectors of the economy, while maintaining a strong global focus.
This top-level position requires a mature, strategic thinker with superior legal competencies and an exemplary track record in the practice of law in Ghana and/or abroad. Reporting to the Chief Director, the Director, Legal Division will serve as the prime legal authority in-house, and will, among other responsibilities:
• Advise the Minister and the Ministry as a whole, on legal matters.
• Represent the Ministry in Ghana and internationally, on a diversity of high-level legal and business transactions.
• Spearhead a mission-critical team of several lawyers and other staff of the Legal Division to perform and deliver on its important mandates.
Qualification Required & Experience
For this extraordinary career opportunity, the Ministry seeks:
• An eminently-qualified lawyer who is admitted to practice at the Ghana Bar.
• No less than twelve (12) years of broad and deep professional legal experience, and the level of business savvy, commercial acumen and all-round dynamism required to measure up to the functional complexity of the job.
• A post-graduate business qualification, or an LLM from a recognized institution, is desired.
• Strong leadership qualities and the degree of credibility, gravitas, and exposure necessary to interface confidently and successfully with statesmen and other officials within Government and other public agencies, and also with key private sector and international bodies.
• Hands-on knowledge of ICT applications that help to facilitate business.
A Seasoned Ghana-Bar qualified lawyer with mixed skills and competencies in:
• Public/Private sector practices
• Public Policy and Business Law
• Negotiating and Drafting Agreements
• Finance and Economics
• International Business and Development
• Management, Leadership and Team Building.
How To Apply For The Job
If you can demonstrate that you possess all the above competencies and more, and wish to transition into a serious professional role that will crown your legal career, then this might be the right career move for you.
Submit your application and detailed CV by email to:
or by hand to the attention of
The Search Director
No 9, Klottey Crescent,
Ring Road East, North Labone,
Closing Date: 09 September, 2020
How to Apply for Shawbell Consulting Limited Job Recruitment
To apply for the Shawbell Consulting Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Shawbell Consulting Limited Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Shawbell Consulting Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Shawbell Consulting Limited Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Shawbell Consulting Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Shawbell Consulting Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Shawbell Consulting Limited Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Shawbell Consulting Limited Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Shawbell Consulting Limited Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Shawbell Consulting Limited may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|LC Waikiki Recruitment 2020/2021||January 26, 2021||22 Feb. 2021|
|GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana Ltd Recruitment 2020/2021||January 26, 2021||22 Feb. 2021|
|Deloitte Recruitment 2020/2021||January 26, 2021||22 Feb. 2021|
|Autoshack Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||January 26, 2021||21 February, 2021|
|Superior Raceways Recruitment 2020/2021||January 26, 2021||24 February, 2021|
|Marriott Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||January 25, 2021||22 Feb. 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Shawbell Consulting Limited Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.