Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit Jobs 2020, Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit Career Portal, Requirements for Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit Job Recruitment 2020.
Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit Recruitment Details:
|Company||Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit|
|Location||Ashanti. Bono. Bono East & Ahafo Regions|
|Deadline||31 August, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Regional Manager
Applications for the position of Regional Manager of Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit.
Applications are invited for the position of Regional Manager in Ashanti and (Bono, Bono East and Ahafo) Regions.
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicants must be:
• A graduate professional Teacher, (Masters Degree will be an advantage)
• A Deputy Director in the Ghana Education Service (GES)
• Applicants must have served in any of the following positions for a minimum period of 3 years
O A Deputy Regional Manager or Unit Head in the Regional SDA Educational Unit
O Assistant Headmaster/Mistress of Senior High School
O Headteacher of a Basic/Junior High School
• Applicants should be in a position to serve a period of 4 photocopies each of certificates, promotion letters, curriculum vitae, testimonials and Personal Record form duly filled and signed by applicant’s head of institution.
Location: Ashanti. Bono. Bono East & Ahafo Regions
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants should submit their applications with the following attachments:
• 4 photocopies each of certificates, promotion letters, curriculum vitae, testimonials and personal record form duly filled and signed by applicants head of institution
• Application letters with the attachments should be sent to:
Offices of The Regional Managers Conferences
The General Manager
SDA Educational Unit
Closing Date: 31 August, 2020
How to Apply for Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit Job Recruitment
To apply for the Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Thunes Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||22 Oct, 2020|
|Egality Law Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||30th September 2020|
|Wekplace Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||22 October 2020|
|Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||17 October, 2020|
|SAKOM Services Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||21 October, 2020|
|Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET Ghana) Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||17 October, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.