School for Life (SfL) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. School for Life Vacancies 2020 Application Form, School for Life Jobs 2020, School for Life Career Portal, Requirements for School for Life Job Recruitment 2020.
School for Life (SfL) Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 School for Life Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
School for Life Recruitment Details:
|Company||School for Life (SfL)|
|Deadline||27 February, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at School for Life. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Programme Manager
School for Life (SfL) is a local non-governmental organisation that to strengthen civil society’s role in improving access to relevant quality basic education. SfL functions as a lead organisation delivering, demonstrating and advocating for mother tongue-based complementary basic education in underserved areas of Ghana and provides complementary educational services out-of-school children.
SfL also provides technical support to both Government and Non-Governmental Organisations in the area of complementary education and quality education programmes.
As a member of the agencies under the umbrella of Ghana Developing Communities Association (GDCA). SfL works with other units to contribute to integrated programmes. GDCA and its Danish partners are implementing a four-year (2020 — 2023)
Empowerment for Life programme being funded by DANIDA, in which SfL delivers results relating to education.SfL desires to recruit a self-motivated and resourceful Programme Manager to oversee the organisation’s strategic development and programme delivery.
The Programme Manager (PM) is the leader of the management team of School for Life (SfL). He/she is responsible for overseeing the strategic plan, programmes, administration and finance of the organisation. Other key duties include supervising staff, fundraising and marketing the organisation.The PM reports directly to the SfL Technical Committee (TC).
Organisation Mission and Strategy:
The PM will be working with TC and staff to ensure that the mission of SfL is fulfilled through programmes, strategic planning and community outreach. He or she will be responsible for:
• Strategic planning to ensure that SfL can successfully fulfil its Mission into the future.
• Implementation of programmes that carry out the organisation’s mission.
• The enhancement of SfL’s image by being active and visible in the community and by working closely with state agencies, other professional. civic and private organisations
Financial Performance and Viability:
The PM develops resources sufficient to ensure the financial health of the orzanisation.The PM is responsible for:
• fundraising and developing other revenues necessary to support SfL’s mission.
• the fiscal integrity of SfL, to include submission to the TC of an annual budget and monthly. quarterly and annual financial statements. which accurately reflect the financial condition of the organisation, in collaboration with the organisation’s Finance Manager.
• fiscal management that generally anticipates operating within the approved budget, ensures maximurn resource utilisation and maintenance of the organisation in a positive financial position.
The PM works with the TC to fulfil the organisation’s mission. He/she is responsible for:
• leading SfL in a manner that supports and guides the organisation’s mission as defined by the Technical
• communicating effectively with the TC and providing, in a timely and accurate manner,all information necessary for the Board to function properly and to make informed decisions
The PM oversees and implements appropriate resources to ensure that the operations of the organisation are appropriate.The PM will be responsible for
• leading the hiring and retention of competent, qualified
• effective administration of SfL’s operations.
• counter-signing notes, agreements and other instruments made and entered into and on behalf of the organisation as established in the policies.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Masters degree in education social science, public policy or other relevant discipline is the minimum required. A Ph.D. is an added advantage.
• Transparent and high integrity leadership.
• Ten or more years’ experience in senior non-profit management in education programming.
• Must be between the ages of 35 and 55 by 31st March, 2020.
Skills and abilities required
• High-level strategic thinking and planning. Ability to envision and convey the organisation’s strategic future to the staff, board, volunteers and donors.
• Solid practical and theoretical experience and competence within the area of education policy and implementation in Ghana, with in-depth knowledge and understanding of education in a Northern Ghana context and familiar with trends and developments in the national and international education community
• Commitment to modern child-friendly pedagogy
• Excellent Management experience and good collaboration skills
• Active fundraising experience with a history of successfully generating new revenue streams and improving financial
• Excellent IT skills, including the use of MS Office tools. Internet and social media.
How To Apply For The Job
The completed application form should not be more than SIX (6) pages. Uncompleted forms will be rejected.
The completed application form, together with a one-page cover letter indicating the applicant’s motivation and commitment should be submitted through this link:
For further enquiries on this advert, please contact any of these numbers 0242-575111 or 0501-489514.
Closing Date: 27 February, 2020
Any application received after this time will not be processed.
How to Apply for School for Life Job Recruitment
To apply for the School for Life Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest School for Life Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum School for Life Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for School for Life Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for School for Life Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent School for Life Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|School for Life Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|School for Life Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes School for Life Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. School for Life may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||04 June, 2021|
|Bolt Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||24 April, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the School for Life Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.