Scania West Africa Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. Scania West Africa Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Scania West Africa Jobs 2019, Scania West Africa Career Portal, Requirements for Scania West Africa Job Recruitment 2019.
Scania West Africa Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Scania West Africa Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Scania West Africa Recruitment Details:
|Company||Scania West Africa|
|Deadline||29th November 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Scania West Africa. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Mining Manager
Scania West Africa was established in 2014 as a captive distributer in Ghana with the responsibility to build up and develop a non-captive dealer network in West Africa. We currently employ 82 employees within our Ghana Operation between our head office, our 3 workshops and dedicated training center.
The Mining Manager is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them. He/she has the operational responsibility to steer the sales of mining related activities in the market and business aiming at reaching Scania’s commercial targets in the area.
ROLE TYPE: PERMANENT
• Implement and foster the Scania Sales Mindset in the area. Lead by example
• Foster a result and customer oriented mind-set
• Execute the Sales Strategy based on structured sales, Retail Sales Management (RSM) through a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) approach
• Take responsibility for Business Plan implementation
• Identify new business opportunities
• Develop and promote Scania products and services
• Collect sales data to create forecasts and action plans for sales strategies and lead time
• Ensure that relevant financial and statistical reports are compiled, analysed for further improvements
• Monitor market and competitor activity, trends and demands
• Identify deviations and generate appropriate action plans
• Implement and develop structured sales (RSM) through a CRM approach
• Interact with and visit prospects and customers regularly
• Understand and act according to the Scania way frame work
• Maintain the normal situation, detect deviations and act immediately to eliminate them
• Contribute in daily follow-up, daily steering
• Participate and contribute in improvement activities based on a standardized working method
KEY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- University education in a relevant discipline such as Business, Marketing etc.
- Master’s Degree would be an added advantage
- Relevant business knowledge and minimum 5-10 years’ experience in a similar role
- Extensive sales experience in heavy vehicle or related industry
- Preferred technical qualification within the automotive or associated industry
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining customer relationships
- Strong computer literacy and good working knowledge in the most common windows based programs
- Fluent in French & English
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application not later than 29th November 2019, consisting of a cover letter and an updated CV.
These documents shall be sent to email@example.com
How to Apply for Scania West Africa Job Recruitment
To apply for the Scania West Africa Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Scania West Africa Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Scania West Africa Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Scania West Africa Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Scania West Africa Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Scania West Africa Recruitment 2019 openings across Ghana.|
|Scania West Africa Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Scania West Africa Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Scania West Africa Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Scania West Africa may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 21, 2021|
|UNICEF Recruitment 2020/2021||April 20, 2021||21 April, 2021|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||April 20, 2021||24 February, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||April 20, 2021||03 April, 2021.|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 19, 2021|
|Frannan International Recruitment 2020/2021||April 19, 2021||14 May, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Scania West Africa Job Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.