The Savana Signatures Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Savana Signatures Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Savana Signatures Jobs 2020, Savana Signatures Career Portal, Requirements for Savana Signatures Job Recruitment 2020.
Savana Signatures Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Savana Signatures Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Savana Signatures Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||21st September 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Savana Signatures. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Head Of Programmes
Savana Signatures is a Ghana-based For-Impact ICT4D NGO with a focus on Quality Education, Sexual Reproductive Health & Rights, and Skills Development.
To lead, develop and manage the program team to achieve the aspirations of Savana Signatures 2019-2023 through Programme Development, Effective Coordination, Consolidation, Technical Support and Guidance by ensuring a Cohesive Team spirit and Motivation to perform.
He/she manages and ensures effective Monitoring and Evaluation, resource mobilization, prioritization and allocation as well as work plan coherence.
Required Skills or Experience
- Research Based Graduate Degree in Management, Social Sciences, Development Studies, or related fields from an accredited University.
- Training in Project Management and Planning, Human Resource Management, Monitoring and Evaluation
- A Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience, preferably in the NGO sector, 3 years of which should be in Monitoring and Evaluation
- Experience in designing, setting up and coordinating monitoring, evaluation and impact assessment systems, frameworks and processes of a program
- Experience in fundraising from a diversity of sources including governments, aid agencies and private sector donors.
- Proven experience of research work
- In-depth understanding of Results Based Monitoring and Evaluation
- Sound and up to date knowledge of development concepts, methodologies and techniques including demonstrated understanding of youth, gender as well as reproductive health issues in development and demonstrable commitment to their promotion.
- Demonstrable understanding of gender equality within an organisation and in programme work.
- Sound knowledge in the political, social, economic and historic environment in which Savana Signatures’ programmes are operating
- Understanding of the Project Cycle Management
- Excellent understanding of development partnerships, fund-raising and donor strategies
- Strong knowledge of M&E methodology, Framework designs, theories of change and quality assurance.
How To Apply
Interested? Then apply for this position by visiting https://savsign.org/work-with-us/vacancy/ and sending a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English to email@example.com
Deadline for Submission: 21st September 2020.
How to Apply for Savana Signatures Job Recruitment
To apply for the Savana Signatures Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Savana Signatures Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Savana Signatures Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Savana Signatures Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Savana Signatures Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Savana Signatures Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Savana Signatures Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Savana Signatures Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Savana Signatures Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Savana Signatures may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Savana Signatures Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.