The Saint-Gobain Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Saint-Gobain Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Saint-Gobain Jobs 2020, Saint-Gobain Career Portal, Requirements for Saint-Gobain Job Recruitment 2020.
Saint-Gobain Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Saint-Gobain Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Saint-Gobain Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Saint-Gobain. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Saint-Gobain with its rich history of over 350 years is the world leader in the habitat and construction market. We design, manufacture and distribute high-performance building materials providing innovative solutions to the challenges of growth, energy efficiency and environmental protection. Saint-Gobain operates in 65 countries and has more than 170,000 employees and has obtained ‘’Top Employer Global 2016’’ certification. Gyproc is the leading interior building solutions group, Gyproc manufactures lightweight building materials and energy conserving Rhino Board for all interior lining.
To plan, organise, direct, control and co-ordinate the overall activities of Customer Service department involved in the processing, despatching, and shipping of orders, through strict adherence and compliance to regulatory, legal, and exchange control regulations. Setup of Customer Service Department in West Africa, recruitment of resources and management of full Customer Service portfolio, including approximately 2 direct reports.
Key responsibilities :
- Provide high level administrative and operational support and advise to stakeholders on administrative matters.
- Ensure timely and even flow of documents and products in accordance with orders received to meet customer requirements whilst complying with the company’s internal processes and controls.
- Liaise with banks, regulatory authorities, agents, customers and other stakeholders to ensure that the organisation complies with exchange control regulations and other legal requirements while delivering high levels of customer service.
- Implement administrative, financial and operational procedures
- Monitor monthly performance on key customer service performance indicators, update management, crafting and implementing corrective actions to ensure that objectives are met.
- Identify and address hurdles and bottlenecks in the order execution process in order to improve turnaround times to meet customer expectations.
- Monitor customer satisfaction through accuracy and timeous order execution and claims administration
- Manage departmental procedures and processes as well as response time to ensure compliance and improved customer service.
- Manage operation in line with export regulations and VAT requirements for compliance purposes.
- Manage BU’s for compliance to exchange control regulations
- Liaise with warehouse, production and other departments regarding stock availability in order to meet customer expectations and sales targets.
- Timeous releasing of purchase orders and purchase requisitions for improved turn around
- Manage and monitor open loading slips on SAP
- Co-ordinate with sales regarding credit/cash application, discount processing, price changes and master data changes for improved customer service.
- Ensure that communications and other vital information is channelled through to the direct team
- Manage transporters and freight forwarders regarding vehicle availability, queries and service provision
- B-Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or Marketing
- Relevant qualification in Shipping or International Trade is advantageous
Knowledge and Skills .
- 2 years’ experience in a co-ordinator/administrator role in an internal sales/customer service environment with emphasis on commercial sales
- Customer Service experience is essential
- Working knowledge of an ERP system (SAP)
- Good communication skills and an excellent command of English (written and verbal), and local language(s) specifically French
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Strong numeracy skills
- Attention to detail
- Good team working skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems and put forward recommendations
- Adherence and awareness of internal controls
- Ability to prioritise workload, resources and manage time
- Ability to write and communicate business trends and recommendations in a structured professional manner
- Good planning and organisational skills to ensure workloads are managed effectively
- A good understanding of import and exports transportation principles
- Relationship management capability and ability to interact at all levels
- To provide input and ideas into divisional initiatives and subsequently promote these initiatives and monitor responses
- To work closely with external customers and vendors
- Relationship management capability
- Ensure that stock is secured and inventory is managed efficiently and accurately to ensure that there is always availability of stock
How to Apply
How to Apply for Saint-Gobain Job Recruitment
To apply for the Saint-Gobain Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Saint-Gobain Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Saint-Gobain Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Saint-Gobain Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Saint-Gobain Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Saint-Gobain Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Saint-Gobain Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Saint-Gobain Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Saint-Gobain Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Saint-Gobain may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Charlestina Beach Resort Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Ericsson Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Centre for Local Governance Advocacy (CLGA) Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||31 January, 2021|
|Evangelical Presbyterian Church Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||15 February, 2021|
|Tamale Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||05 February, 2021|
|Awaso Academy International Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||25 January, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Saint-Gobain Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.