Sabre Education Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Sabre Education Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Sabre Education Jobs 2020, Sabre Education Career Portal, Requirements for Sabre Education Job Recruitment 2020.
Sabre Education Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Sabre Education Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Sabre Education Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Sabre Education. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: District Training Coordinator
Sabre Education is a multi-award winning charity that has forged a reputation as one of the leading early years education organisations in Ghana – a country often cited as a leader for good quality early education practice in Africa. Sabre’s approach is built on a trusted implementing partner relationship with the Government of Ghana, and Sabre is committed to bringing innovations to the existing education system, to ensure all children can access quality kindergarten education.
Sabre Education is a partnership between two independent but linked charities, registered in the UK and in Ghana. Sabre is the 2017-18 winner of the UNESCO-Hamdan bin Rashid Al-Maktoum Prize for Outstanding Practice and Performance in Enhancing the Effectiveness of Teachers and was featured on CNN Inside Africa. Its mission is to contribute to transforming the life chances of children in developing countries through the Brighter Futures programme, which builds sustainable kindergarten schools and trains kindergarten teachers to apply a play based learning methodology. For further information, please see: http://sabre.education/
Location: Could be posted to any of the following areas in the Eastern Region: Akwapim North/Okere District (Akropong/Adukrom); Akwapim South Municipal (Aburi), New Juaben South Municipal/New Juaben North Municipal (Koforidua/Effiduase), Nsawam-Adoagyiri (Nsawam); (Kindly indicate your preferred district in your application)
- Reporting to: Training Manager
- Duration: An initial two-year fixed term contract
- Co-ordinate the consultations with district/municipal/metropolitan education directorate (DED/MED), district/municipal/metropolitan assemblies, through the district/municipal/metropolitan education oversight committees (DEOC/MEOC), community leaders and parents.
- Support the DIT/MIT to handle the following tasks
- organise the logistics for training and other related events,
- co-ordinate and co-facilitate the training of trainers (To) for the DTST in active play-based learning and positive behaviour management
- co-ordinate and support the DTST in training KG teachers, head teachers, circuit supervisors and other GES staff in active play-based learning and positive behaviour management
- organise circuit-based meetings and best practice for a
- organise the termly district level programme management meetings.
- Work with colleagues in co-facilitating the training of trainers for the DTST in the active play-based learning and positive behaviour management.
- Supervise on-going training and support to the DIT/MIT, DTST, KG teachers, head teachers, circuit supervisors, and other key district actors like the DEOC, community leaders and parents.
- Co-ordinate the monitoring of the project by the DIT/MIT, District Director of Education, Deputy Director for Supervision, and Circuit Supervisors.
- Co-ordinate the organisation of regular review meetings with the DIT/MIT, the district education directorate and DEOC/MEOC.
- Ensure regular reports and proper documentation of project activities in the district/municipal/metropolitan (documenting lessons learnt, best practices and beneficiary feedback) and share monthly and termly updates with the Training Manager and partners.
- Work with Training Manager and team to review performance against the project budget, ensuring value for money
- Co-ordinate monitoring visits by Sabre management, GES/MOE regional and national management, and funders.
- Support the development and review of training resources.
- Assist with any other activities that further the goals of Sabre’s KG Programme.
- Ability to facilitate adult learning through the use of interactive and engaging strategies
- Ability to build and sustain professional working relationships with different groups of people including teachers, head teachers and Ghana Education Service officers, community leaders and parents
- Ability to coordinate the activities of key stakeholders at the district and community levels to achieve project outcomes
- Ability to reflect on project related activities, document and report such
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer literacy e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Determined and highly motivated to make a change
- Readiness to unlearn and learn
- Receptive and able to support teachers and other stakeholders make a shift from long held beliefs and practices
- A team player
- Efficient use of company resources (budget & time)
- Adherence to quality service delivery
- Achievement of set targets for the period
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Project Management or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience
- Prior teaching or facilitation experience will be of added advantage
How to Apply
Please send cover letter and CV in one PDF attachment to email@example.com
- Kindly indicate your preferred district in your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Sabre is an equal opportunity employer.
Sabre offers a competitive salary. The non-monetary compensation includes a unique opportunity to be part of an innovative, meaningful, fun, and growing organization transforming kindergartens across Ghana as partners with the Ghana Education Service. In addition to flexibility, your job will evolve as quickly as the company scales. That means you’ll constantly be doing and learning new things.
How to Apply for Sabre Education Job Recruitment
To apply for the Sabre Education Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Sabre Education Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Sabre Education Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Sabre Education Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Sabre Education Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Sabre Education Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Sabre Education Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Sabre Education Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Sabre Education Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Sabre Education may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Atebubu College of Education Recruitment 2020/2021||February 25, 2021||26 May, 2021.|
|West Africa Genetic Medicine Centre (WAGMC) Recruitment 2020/2021||February 25, 2021||21 March, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||February 23, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||February 23, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||February 23, 2021|
|ActionAid Ghana (AAG) Recruitment 2020/2021||February 23, 2021||04 March, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Sabre Education Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.