Sabre Education Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Sabre Education Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Sabre Education Jobs 2020, Sabre Education Career Portal, Requirements for Sabre Education Job Recruitment 2020.
Sabre Education Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Sabre Education Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Sabre Education Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Sabre Education. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Training Officer
Sabre Education is a multi-award winning charity that has forged a reputation as one of the leading early years education organisations in Ghana – a country often cited as a leader for good quality early education practice in Africa. Sabre’s approach is built on a trusted implementing partner relationship with the Government of Ghana, and Sabre is committed to bringing innovations to the existing education system, to ensure all children can access quality kindergarten education.
Sabre Education is a partnership between two independent but linked charities, registered in the UK and in Ghana. Sabre is the 2017-18 winner of the UNESCO-Hamdan bin Rashid Al-Maktoum Prize for Outstanding Practice and Performance in Enhancing the Effectiveness of Teachers and was featured on CNN Inside Africa. Its mission is to contribute to transforming the life chances of children in developing countries through the Brighter Futures programme, which builds sustainable kindergarten schools and trains kindergarten teachers to apply a play based learning methodology. For further information, please see: http://sabre.education/
- Location: Greater Accra Region
- Reporting to: Training Manager
The Sabre Trust is a development organisation working in close collaboration with the local education authorities in the Central, Western and Eastern Regions of Ghana, to support the implementation of the Ghana Education Service’s plans to scale up quality kindergarten education nationwide.
The role holder will assist with the facilitation of the transformational teaching training program of the Organisation and assist Training Manager and other team members to ensure smooth delivery of all elements of the program
- Work with program partners to ensure that all stakeholders are fully engaged in the training process and supportive of the Programme goals.
- Liaise with the Learning team, to ensure that the required data is collected and analysed correctly to demonstrate evidence-based results and learning.
- Coordinate the Programme Management Meetings, including setting agenda and recording minutes.
- Work with Training Manager (TM), trainers and partners to coordinate training workshops, both in terms of logistics and resources/materials.
- Work with Training Manager, Program Director and Accountant to review performance against the project budget, ensuring value for money on all deliverables and good budget administration in accordance with approved budget.
- Support the Training Manager and other Training Officers in preparing and delivering training-the-trainer workshops.
- Prepare internal project reports, which will form the basis of termly updates to partners and donor reports.
- Provide technical support in the development of concept notes and proposals for fundraising
- Support any other activities that furthers the goals of the Brighter Futures Programme, as required.
Required Skills or Experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a first degree in Education (Basic or Early Childhood), Social Work or Project Management from a recognized tertiary institution with at least 2 years post national service relevant work experience
- Prior knowledge in facilitation and project management will be of added advantage
- Team player & easily adaptable
- Teachable and ready to learn
- Efficient & Reliable
- Good sense of judgment
- Ability to facilitate learning programs
- Ability to formulate project plans and proposals for external partners
- Knowledge in project management principles
- Basic knowledge in research or monitoring and evaluation of outcomes
- Knowledge in early childhood education or child development
How to Apply
Please send cover letter and CV in one PDF attachment to [email protected]
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Sabre is an equal opportunity employer.
Sabre offers a competitive salary. The non-monetary compensation includes a unique opportunity to be part of an innovative, meaningful, fun, and growing organization transforming kindergartens across Ghana as partners with the Ghana Education Service. In addition to flexibility, your job will evolve as quickly as the company scales. That means you’ll constantly be doing and learning new things.
How to Apply for Sabre Education Job Recruitment
To apply for the Sabre Education Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Sabre Education Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Sabre Education Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Sabre Education Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Sabre Education Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Sabre Education Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Sabre Education Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Sabre Education Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Sabre Education Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Sabre Education may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Sabre Education Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: