RUFORUM MasterCard Undergraduate & Masters Scholarships 2019/2020 for African Students
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants forRUFORUM MasterCard Undergraduate & Masters Scholarships 2019/2020… Interested apps and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
RUFORUM MasterCard Undergraduate & Masters Scholarships 2019/2020
The Regional Universities Forum for Capacity Building in Agriculture (RUFORUM) is partnering with the MasterCard Foundation, Gulu University, and Egerton University to enhance the application of science, technology, business, and innovation for rural agriculture.
- Type: Undergraduate, Masters
- Offered annually? Yes
- Eligible Countries: African countries. 70% will be for Kenya and Uganda nationals.
- To be taken at (Universities): Gulu University and Egerton University.
- Number of Awardees: 50 Undergraduate and 20 Masters Scholarships
- Value of Scholarship: Fully-funded
About the Award: The Regional Universities Forum for Capacity Building in Agriculture (RUFORUM) in partnership with The MasterCard Foundation, Gulu University, and Egerton University are implementing an eight-year program aimed at transforming African agricultural universities and their graduates to better respond to developmental challenges through enhanced application of science, technology, business and innovation for rural agricultural transformation.
This is an eight-year program (2016-2024) supporting students who are economically disadvantaged, those from post-conflict and conflict-affected areas of Africa.
Students who are economically disadvantaged, and students from post-conflict and conflict-affected areas of Africa, are welcome to apply for admission and financial support at Gulu University (Uganda) or Egerton University (Kenya). The announcements lists the available academic programs at each university.
- This scholarship opportunity is open to African students of all race, color, dissent and who in particular are economically disadvantaged and those coming from conflict and post-conflict areas of Africa.
- The applicant has to be in a position to qualify for admission into undergraduate and/or postgraduate programs at Gulu University and/or Egerton University as listed above.
- Students already having a scholarship of any kind are not eligible to benefit this scholarship opportunity anyone with a double scholarship if found will automatically be discontinued.
Females are particularly encouraged to apply
Application Form – How to Apply:
Applicants should obtain application forms for both the scholarships and admission from the University of choice. Applicants shall only apply to one university of choice. Application forms can also be downloaded from the Scholarship Webpage link below.
- Deadline: 31st March 2019 at 17:00 Hours (GMT+3).
Share this post with your Friends: